Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What's the worst place you've woken up?

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,778 ✭✭✭up for anything

I was very worried I did not want to hit Sebastian as well," said Mr Fjeld.
    "That would have been a really bad day for him.

Best understatement of the year. :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 149 ✭✭mr_happy

Went to a school reunion after 15 years. I had done a 70 hour week and had about three hours sleep on me.
    Brought 5 grass joints prerolled.
    The night was ending at a pub and there was word of a party.
    Handed 50 over the bar and got two racks of beer.
    Went back to a huge house by taxi and ended up out the back garden with the bad boys of the year and at 4 in the morn I was handed an E. I dont do pharmaceuticals, but I was fairly fcuked and anything goes at 4 am.

10 mins later Im getting sick in the back of this big garden. As I do, their large dog was licking up the puke beside me. Class. (I know its disgusting)

Next morn I wake on a couch in the house and no one is around. Some one had carried me to it, probably a few class mates. No idea where the house was. The dog walked by and looked really rough. I think he had some of my undigested E.

Called the cab company ........... and where are you ? Eh it says bla bla Estate on an envelope. The base controller just laughed.

Im never going to another class reunion again, and will probably never be asked.

I really cant handle my drink/grass/E/sleep deprivation

• Registered Users Posts: 29,293 ✭✭✭✭Mint Sauce

On a friends of mines floor! :(The sight of me :eek:...didn't take long to sober up!;)
    There is photographic evidence somewhere...not a pretty sight!

http://www.hecklerspray.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/07/11.jpg

was the room un air conditioned and seaguls on the windowsill

;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 123 ✭✭elleburp

In Meath.

Somewhere, not sure where

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,838 ✭✭✭midlandsmissus

mr_happy wrote: »
    Went to a school reunion after 15 years. I had done a 70 hour week and had about three hours sleep on me.
    Brought 5 grass joints prerolled.
    The night was ending at a pub and there was word of a party.
    Handed 50 over the bar and got two racks of beer.
    Went back to a huge house by taxi and ended up out the back garden with the bad boys of the year and at 4 in the morn I was handed an E. I dont do pharmaceuticals, but I was fairly fcuked and anything goes at 4 am.

10 mins later Im getting sick in the back of this big garden. As I do, their large dog was licking up the puke beside me. Class. (I know its disgusting)

Next morn I wake on a couch in the house and no one is around. Some one had carried me to it, probably a few class mates. No idea where the house was. The dog walked by and looked really rough. I think he had some of my undigested E.

Called the cab company ........... and where are you ? Eh it says bla bla Estate on an envelope. The base controller just laughed.

Im never going to another class reunion again, and will probably never be asked.

I really cant handle my drink/grass/E/sleep deprivation

The dog looking really rough made me laugh :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,485 ✭✭✭harr

in a phonebox,missed last taxi home after nightclub started to walk till i found the phonebox.it was january and i only had a light shirt on.not the best nights sleep i have had.i think the amount of shots in me kept me from getting to cold.i was ony 17 at the time,missed the taxi because i walked a girl home about 4 miles outside the town in the hope of getting a bit.never did get my bit that night.so the hardship was all for nothing.:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,038 ✭✭✭jackiebaron

Working during the summer's in a country club on Long Island. Got wasted one night after work and nipped downstairs. Lay down on a bed in the ladies locker room. Woke up as they were undressing for their morning tennis match. I was still in my waiter's uniform. Got away with it. Woke up on a park bench in Manhattan. I didn't even know I was in Manhattan. Also woke up on a bench in Amsterdam by the Amstel River. Woke up on the bowl of one of the jacks's in Trinity Arts block with some looper pounding the door trying to get me out. Was on the piss in Woodside, NY and met my 2nd cousin (pretty blonde thing from Cork). Feckin' woke up in my bed...WITH HER!!!

But the piece de resistance is....went to a party in Marino, Dublin. Got locked. Having a great time....more and more locked. Then..huge gap in the memory of the night. Woke up next day, penniless and with no shoes on a couch, in someone's gaff........IN BELFAST!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,339 ✭✭✭El Horseboxo

I woke up to 2 police officers poking me with a baton in Puebla in Mexico. I had fell asleep in an old water fountain that was covered in cigarette butts and reeked of piss. It was also in a shíte part of the town. Had my runners, hoody and t shirt robbed. Although money was left in the shorts i had on. Hadn't a clue how i got there and had no memory of the night before. Just one of the reasons i usually avoid tequila.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,342 ✭✭✭✭starlit

irish-stew wrote: »
    was the room un air conditioned and seaguls on the windowsill

;)

They were in three different places. One a hospital room, one a hotel room, the other room was at a friend of mines house...

• Registered Users Posts: 25,775 ✭✭✭✭kfallon

They were in three different places. One a hospital room, one a hotel room, the other room was at a friend of mines house...

Snuggie Bear do you ever wake up anywhere nice :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,342 ✭✭✭✭starlit

kfallon wrote: »
    Snuggie Bear do you ever wake up anywhere nice :D

Yes I do, only my own bed! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 4,597 ✭✭✭dan1895

woke up running down a corridor in a nice kilkenny hotel, bollock naked!! The one and only time i've ever sleepwalked.

• Registered Users Posts: 247 ✭✭SharkTale

prinz wrote: »
    In the back of a strangers car. He wasn't impressed.

Funny, I found a stranger in my car once before I went to work, the stranger had already called the Garda, so when I went out to my driveway I was meet by a naked man, wearing my brand new pair of shoes I had in the boot of the car and 2 Garda,
    The stranger could not remember a thing. The Garda's line of questioning went: " Have you ever seen this man before?- No" and you, have you ever seen this man before?- No fine. Took naked man away with my shoes to the Garda station. And that was the last I heard.
    Since that day I am known as "The Hitcher" after the film.

Are you the man from my car?:eek:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 125 ✭✭flynny51

I woke up hunched on a stool outside a mosquito netted room in Pantanal (world's largest wetland) in Brazil... One of the itchiest days of my life.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,598 ✭✭✭✭prinz

SharkTale wrote: »
    Are you the man from my car?:eek:

Nope, that wasn't me. :D I was still fully dressed.

• Registered Users Posts: 567 ✭✭✭Paulyh

.......with my head inbetween yours Ma's tits

• Registered Users Posts: 412 ✭✭janja

Wazdakka wrote: »
    The scariest place I've woken up was in a car.
    I was driving across Germany with my brother a few years ago after a seriously long weekend on the lash. He's lived over there for years and I was visiting him for a birthday or something.
    I was in a worse state than him so I just crashed out.

I kinda half woke up not really remembering where I was..

But, all of a sudden I was on the drivers side of a strange car (Yup forgot I was even in Germany), at night time, doing about 160Kph down what appeared to be the wrong side of a motorway... and I couldn't find the steering wheel...

Apparently I sat bolt upright, screamed, and nearly put my foot through the floor looking for the pedals. :o

It only lasted a few seconds but I absolutely shat myself.

In before all of those god damn crappy puns.
    I can't bear them
    Happened me too .... fell asleep while hubby was driving in California. Woke up suddenly to cars weaving in and out on the highway, I was totally disorientated searching for steering wheel screaming nearly scared the s***t out of hubby. Still have nightmares about it (16 years on)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,976 ✭✭✭Brendog

A Chinese familys sitting room....

and they would NOT stop screaming!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,880 ✭✭✭johndoe99

let that be a warning to all explorers, dont take the polar bears coca cola

• Registered Users Posts: 241 ✭✭Paddycrumlinman

About 10 years ago I was out with an old Girlfriend of mine and we got bollixed drunk altogether. Went back to her house, she lived with her mum who was elderly, mid 60’s and slept downstairs.

We stumbled up the stairs and I passed out. The next thing I remember is being woke up by the elderly lady while I was pissing in her kitchen sink all over the dishes. The bonus on this one was I was completely naked. When I realized what was happening I panicked but the piss I was taking was a mammoth one and I had to finish while the old lady stood there looking at me as if to say who and what the fook are you doing pissing in my Kitchen….

Major embarrassment the next morning when I got up and had to face the old dear!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 834 ✭✭✭The Agogo

I woke up three times in one day once:

First time was grand. In my own bed etc ready to go to Cork Jazz Fest

Second time, had to leave Cork cos was too drunk. Fell asleep on my way home but awoke to find a bunch of cows coming approaching the car (the blinker lights being the only lights - my mates had gone off somewhere for pisses).

Third time that night, I decided that I was done napping. Woke up to find that everyone else in the car was asleep- including the driver.

• Registered Users Posts: 232 ✭✭clarke1991

mr_happy wrote: »

thats brilliant:D!

oh i just rememberd! woke up on a coutch with the ex gf at about half 8ish one sunday morning. went into the kitchen to look for the car keys to head when someone said; 'am we crashed your car'... thuoght it was a joke at first:o! then i couldn't find the car:eek:!

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 9,464 ✭✭✭Celly Smunt

stabbed in an alley at 7a.m in soho :(

• Registered Users Posts: 274 ✭✭mox54

done a major bender in london when younger and had many many terquila shots and was drinking in chiswick but ended up in hyde park and woke next morning under a tree with a polish girl curled up with me...also ratarsed drunk and very pretty etc, we walked to nearest tube and went seperate ways,good times indeed:D, happy days:p,,this was a time when a hangover lasted 4 hours and you went back drinking...now they're endlesspain and suffering:cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,039 ✭✭✭bazmaiden

Woke up by Gardai in an eircom phonebooth in Sligo

• Registered Users Posts: 233 ✭✭Mary28

I woke up on a friends floor missing 3/4 of my front tooth.
    Woke up in someone else's flat after falling asleep in my own having put a pizza in the oven, oven went on fire and other people in house had to break down my door (crappy bedsit in Rathmines) in the early hours, couldn't wake me and left me in their bed and went off to work the next morning. I didn't know what the hell happened and no one around to explain it to me when I woke up.
    Woke up with a friend pissing on my bed cos he didn't know where he was.
    I can think of other worse ones but they're a bit personal.

A mate of mine woke up on Grafton St to a toothless homeless woman snogging the face off him!

Yeah the events at the time were bad but were never enough to put me off drinking & drugging. It was the getting of proper job and unbelieveable hangovers that coincided with that that stopped my escapades. I had a lot of fun before I was 24 though, really have no regrets. Hate the thought of my own kids taking the same risks though. The world seemed like a safer place 15+ yrs ago. I used to hitch around Ireland no bother, go to parties with total strangers in the middle of nowhere and do things people just don't seem to do anymore.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 83 ✭✭mcdoogle

On the operating table....... twice!

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 6,755 ✭✭✭A V A

pmcmahon wrote: »
    stabbed in an alley at 7a.m in soho :(

?????

• Registered Users Posts: 1,397 ✭✭✭Evolute

Beside a fat bird I didnt know about 6 months ago

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 9,464 ✭✭✭Celly Smunt

A V A wrote: »
    ?????

in london,went out for a few drinks got into trouble with a few lads,got the head kicked off me and stabbed in the leg,then woke up in an alley in Soho :)

Advertisement