Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Adverts Not Working

• 11-08-2010 4:14pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 207 ✭✭

Apologies to all if I am wrong but I am trying to place an add for a radio remote and 2 recievers on the Adverts section.
    Will not accept add.

Bought these at €22 on E-Bay and now find that they do not work on my Nikon Di622 but will work on probably anything else?????

Hate that..

Will swop ??

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,967 ✭✭✭mrmac

The most common reason for a listing not loading, is that the picture files are too large.
    Try keeping any pics to a max of 600 pixels wide - and try again.

If that doesn't work, try posting the item without any pics, and add them in later.

HTH

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 207 ✭✭milos

no pics. the site will not let me get past selecting the "for sale" part before I even compose the add.

P.S.
    How the hell do I put the a dark header on my posts.
    As you can see the header looks "ordinary"

Are you sure you are logged into Adverts?
    It's a seperate login process.

milos wrote: »
    How the hell do I put the a dark header on my posts.
    As you can see the header looks "ordinary"

Sorry, but I don't know what you are referring to here.
    Is it Adverts posts?

Sorry mrmac
    Will go through the steps i followed to post ad
    Opened up Adverts.ie
    Went to for sale section
    Selected Photography
    selected place ad
    Selected Ad Type choose For sale

After that i could not enter anything else.
    The page froze.

Header also sorted. Thanks

I have been informed by my gifted children (their title ) that it might have something to do with Firefox.

Will check later . Time for tea

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,262 ✭✭✭stcstc

hey you can get those triggers to work with your flash, i have one of those flashes

you have to do a little bit of surgery to you flash, basically solder a cable across the test button on the flash and plug the other end into the trigger it works perfectly then

tried it on a canon 430ex 11 and works perfect.
    Do not know if I want to open my nikon di622and start soldering wires.
    Was not very good at metal work

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,262 ✭✭✭stcstc

its really not that hard, you are basically connecting a cable to each side of the switch

it took me more time to open the flash than to do the job, i reckon 10-15 mins max

Advertisement