Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Old Skool US Garage Night

Options
  • 11-08-2010 4:33pm
    Registered Users Posts: 501 ✭✭✭

rushflyer.jpg

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,670 ✭✭✭jonnny68

Rush only small but it's not a bad spot, good luck with your night mate.

• Registered Users Posts: 501 ✭✭✭dubsbhoy

Cheers johnny, hoping it will be a monthly thing.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,670 ✭✭✭jonnny68

Cool, next time im back in Dublin ill head along if it goes well and is still on.:cool:

Don't suppose you know the kit in the rush bar ?

I've already heard they have a numark mixer :D

• Registered Users Posts: 830 ✭✭✭SEANYBOY1

Good luck, hope all goes well. Would love to think I could pull some thing small off myself although I would be a laptop job, not the real deal I know but have a nice little program here Ive being messing around with

• Advertisement

SEANYBOY1 wrote: »
    Good luck, hope all goes well. Would love to think I could pull some thing small off myself although I would be a laptop job, not the real deal I know but have a nice little program here Ive being messing around with

nice one

the only people that would pass comment on you using a laptop are prolly other djs, punters don't give a rats ass once they hear good tunes and are mostly too drunk to notice anyway.

Advertisement