Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Good Resolution Map??

Options
  • 11-08-2010 4:34pm
    Registered Users Posts: 567 ✭✭✭

I am putting together a map showing the route of a charity cycle from Dublin to Wexford.
    So i need to get a decent resolution map so i can overlay the cycle route, and show where the rest stops are along the way.
    The route is on the regional roads.

Would anybody have a map that they could email me???
    I have tried seaching the interweb but everything is very poor quality when zoomed slightly, google maps loose any sort of detail when zoomed out.

mods, i'm not sure if this is the right place, so please move if there is anywhere more appropriate.

Many thanks,

Paul

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 174 ✭✭gwjones42

The Ordanance Survey Ireland website is fantastic. Go to www.osi.ie , the look in the online shop section and pick "Browse Maps". It's free, not sure about printing but the resolution is fantastic as they show all features that have planning permission. They also have high resolution overhead photography for the whole country.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 560 ✭✭✭Jehuty42

Advertisement