Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

gti galway application

Options
  • 11-08-2010 5:26pm
    Registered Users Posts: 301 ✭✭

hi all
    i applied to the gti in galway for nursing studies and im wondering when i should hear back as the mature places are interview based .should i expect to hear after the leaving cert results are released as i guess they want to sort the place out for them first ??
    thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 63 ✭✭Blargh

They do the interviews in late august dont worry you will hear from them.

• Registered Users Posts: 37 Andrea88

hi op
    did you get an interview date?? i got mine this evening,scheduled for next week! really really hope i do well and get a place,let me know how you get on!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 69 ✭✭Eoghanacht

Andrea88 wrote: »
    hi op
    did you get an interview date?? i got mine this evening,scheduled for next week! really really hope i do well and get a place,let me know how you get on!

All though they don't say it, it's first come first served with GTI. The fact you got an interview means your in. They take on quite a lot in GTI, usually thirty something to a class at the start. This is because there is usually a drop out over over half a class by the end of the year. Good luck with your studies.

• Registered Users Posts: 301 ✭✭GALWAYINDOOR

hi
    yes i got a date for interview :D . andrea what course do you hope to do ? fingers crossed for us both

• Registered Users Posts: 37 Andrea88

eoghanact i hope you're right!! i only applied for the course a few weeks back. and i heard there's 4000 ppl going for 1000 places tis year in there so it's hard to know!!

galwayindoor i have applied for the same course as you,nursing studies,hope we both get it,fingers crossed and everything else!!!

• Advertisement
Advertisement