Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Horseboxos road to profit - NCAA/NFL

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,339 ✭✭✭El Horseboxo

Was a close finish in the game. Thanks for the fouls the Spurs were able to keep the lead stretched out. The in play bets also well came in. And as per the new rules here's the screenshots.

bball.jpg

Balance 2788.85

Heat at Knicks (1st Q over 54 points) @ 1.83

Heat at MSG on TNT just spells a high scoring game if you go by historical stats. No Bosh but Lebron and Wade have been making the Heat manage without him. The Knicks have been putting up at least 25 points in the 1st Q for their past few games and at home 13 of the past 15 have gone over. The only 2 unders were against defensive teams. So gotta roll with the overs here too as i think it's gonna be end to end from the jump. Wouldn't be too confident on the total game overs and might wait until the game starts and see if the line gets driven up if it does turn out to be high scoring early. And i'll consider taking the unders then.

Stake 18.85

Like the below as individual bets but can't figure out how to stake them. So decided on the treble instead. Just a fiver.

Heat (-1 1st Q) at Knicks @ 1.83
    Rockets at Mavs (1st half over 103) @ 1.83
    Celtics (-2.5 1st half) at Blazers @ 1.83

Stake 5

Some brutal shooting in that quarter. No points in the last 2 mins 48 seconds with 47 on the board. Thought it was heading over by a few points.

Heat at Knicks (Under 189.5) @ 1.83

Probably gonna be close but each team is bringing the shot clock down to a few seconds. Can't see 30 odd more points in this quarter. Will stick screenshot up when on the computer tomorrow.

Stake 15

• Advertisement

The treble partially comes in as the Heat -1 was a push. So turned into a fiver double as Boston cover by 4 and the Mavs game was 111 at the half. The heat game also finished around the 179 mark i think. Under anyways.

bball.jpg

Not much profit. The in play bet just saved a loss really.

Balance 2794.31

• Registered Users Posts: 964 ✭✭✭CriticEyes

Nice. I didn't get on the treble as I was out on the beer. So I got on the Boston 1st half. So thanks again. Anything interest you tonight?

Big card tonight so i'm sure there will be something that interests me. Haven't really had a chance to have a look yet. I'll wait to see what happens in the afternoon in the US. See where the money is going and if there's any line movements.

Twolves (+8.5) at Jazz @ 1.83

Gonna go against the Jazz again. They are in a bad spot and despite them playing with a lot of heart against the Spurs the other night i don't know how they could manage to pull off a 5 shot win. Especially against a young and hungry Minnesota team that are good on the boards. Williams picked up an injury last game and is probable for tonight. He's also supposedly wanting outta Utah and has been upsetting any kind of union the team could develop. It's not only him. Rumors of a lot of players wanting to be traded. Bell and Millsap are also carrying injuries and are questionable. I ecpect all 3 to start but for them to be under effective. The Knicks played with a lot of energy last night and it shined through in the 4th. I expect a similar energetic performance tonight from Minny. They covered the last time they met and that was when Utah were playing good. A straight up Twolves win wouldn't even surprise me tonight. Unless Utah put in a monster peformance and Dewill has a big one i think the Jazz fails to cover.

Stake 34.31

That's the only bet i've took so far but i'm leaning towards the Magic also. They are scratch and Rose is carrying an injury for the Bulls. Even with a healthy Rose i'd rate Orlando's chances of winning a little higher than Chicago's. But if Rose ain't right that would decrease the Bulls chances of winning in my books.

Magic at Bulls @ 1.83

Gonna keep this simple. Rose is a game time decision and isn't 100%. Stomach and back problems. If he can't play to his potential that should take a good number of points of Chicago. Not to mention the Magic are the better side right now. Howard is rolling. Orlando are moving to -1 but this is still scratch on PP. So get on it quick if you like the Magic.

Stake 20

• Advertisement

Twolves just about cover. I'll take half a point anyday. But the Magic get outplayed in Chi town.

Balance 2802.90
    Profit 2252.90

• Registered Users Posts: 1,080 ✭✭✭homolumo

Twolves just about cover. I'll take half a point anyday. But the Magic get outplayed in Chi town.

Balance 2802.90
    Profit 2252.90

Had Magic and could only get Wolves +7. Recovered some losses with a Denver/Atlanta double.

Yeah the 8.5 fell quick. I posted up in the NBA thread that it was dropping in the US and would follow soon enough over here. Unlucky not to get the +7. Think Minnesota let the clock run out instead of going for a shot. At least you got some damage control with your double.

Australia vs Japan (over 2.5 goals) @ 2.62

Stake 12.90

Valenciennes v Lyon @ evens

Stake 20

Think i'll jump on this Mohsni bandwagon while he's in form and up front.

Barnet vs Southend (Mohsni to score anytime) @ 3.30

Stake 15

Anything in the B Ball tonight that interests you? Havent been able to pick my nose today never mind a winner.

I'm looking at the Clippers game against the Bobcats. They went into OT last night in a tough road game against the Wizards. Then they had to fly across the country to LA. That's gotta take it's toll and i doubt they got much practice in. Line is -6 though. I was hoping for something a little lower so i'm not gonna put money on it yet. May wait till in play if bet365 have it. Doubt PP will. -3 for the 1st half also interests me.

Gonna have a bit of a better look later. There's a few game totals that i wanna look into.

No luck in the soccer at all today. Hopefully will be different for the B-ball later.

Raptors at Twolves (Under 219.5) @ 1.90

2 teams playin tonight back to back. Minny on the road last night and now Toronto makes the trip south. Both are near the bottom when it comes to points allowed and both are in the top third for points scored. Neither play D either. But i'm hoping some tired legs will set in late in the game and the 4th quarter will be a low one. I'll take any quarter to be honest. The line has increased since it opened at 217.5 and i think it's a bit over inflated.

Stake 20

No luck in the soccer at all today. Hopefully will be different for the B-ball later.

Raptors at Twolves (Under 219.5) @ 1.90

2 teams playin tonight back to back. Minny on the road last night and now Toronto makes the trip south. Both are near the bottom when it comes to points allowed and both are in the top third for points scored. Neither play D either. But i'm hoping some tired legs will set in late in the game and the 4th quarter will be a low one. I'll take any quarter to be honest. The line has increased since it opened at 217.5 and i think it's a bit over inflated.

Stake 20

EASY MATE :D Cheers

C'MON Hornets and i will break even-ish for the day. I be very happy if they win after the woeful day i have had. Straight up win. Mon lads!

Yeah i love when they give a high line for 2 offensive teams on a back to back. A lot of the time it goes under. Really should have went with the Clippers as well. They won by 15 points. It was the obvious bet of the day but the jump from -3.5 to -6 didn't sit well with me. Ah well. Some good games today.

• Advertisement

Looking at the Nuggets +2, Cavs +17, Over 196 in the Hornets-Suns game and the Thunder to win straight up. Gonna have a little bit more of a look now and see what i'll take.

Balance 2773.18

Heat at Thunder @ 1.90

The line for this has been jumping all over the place due to the uncertainty of whether Bosh and Wade will play. It's currently scratch over here but is -1 in the US now. Reckon a lot of people will jump on Miami once they find out James, Wade and Bosh are on the court. But i'll take the bet now just in case it changes to -1 here before the tip.

Anyways i really like OKC here as Miami have just lost their cohesiveness and rhythm. The team is banged up and not 100% and it has shown through in their recent games. Just 2 wins in the last 7 and that was against a poor Raptors team that gave up and a hard fought game against the Pistons which they marginally won. Should have lost actually. OKC are very strong at home with just 6 losses. And they were all against good teams that were playing really well at the time. Yes Miami are a good team but are not playing well currently. And since every team wants to go out and beat the media hyped Miami a lot of teams are playing above their typical performance against them. I can see Durrant having a big game tonight especially on a national game. Historically he's been a monster against Miami on national tv games. I expect tonight to be no different. The game will probably be close right up till the 4th quarter but the Thunder have better closers and i have a feeling they win this by no less than 3-4 points.

Stake 33.18

This game is just an offensive wet dream so far. But i wonder will the pace last till the final whistle. Could be worth looking at the in play and if the line moves up into the high 220's it may be a good bet.

EDIT

Heat at Thunder (Under 221.5) @ 1.83

Game looks like it's slowing down and has the feeling of one team pulling away in the second half. The line looks a bit inflated due to the big 1st Q.

Stake 15

Will stick up screenshot

This game is just an offensive wet dream so far. But i wonder will the pace last till the final whistle. Could be worth looking at the in play and if the line moves up into the high 220's it may be a good bet.

EDIT

Heat at Thunder (Under 221.5) @ 1.83

Game looks like it's slowing down and has the feeling of one team pulling away in the second half. The line looks a bit inflated due to the big 1st Q.

Stake 15

Will stick up screenshot

Have 30 on under 225.5 with PP. Mon Thunder and unders!

I'm suddenly not feeling too confident about my unders anyways. Really need a quarter less than 40 points. 3rd Q so far isn't at the same pace.

I'm suddenly not feeling too confident about my unders anyways. Really need a quarter less than 40 points. 3rd Q so far isn't at the same pace.

PP still offering 225.5

Yeah i have it open but think i'll leave it. Hoping for Miami to regress to the norm on their FG% and a defensive 4th Q with an OKC 1 point buzzer beating win.

Yeah i have it open but think i'll leave it. Hoping for Miami to regress to the norm on their FG% and a defensive 4th Q with an OKC 1 point buzzer beating win.

Id take that and be fairly happy with that! :D

It's gonna be a very close for my 2 bets! Hope the 4th is under 55 points and Thunder win.

Unless it goes to OT the unders is looking good. Need OKC to keep getting to the foul line. Hopefully to tag the point on.

• Advertisement

Unless it goes to OT the unders is looking good. Need OKC to keep getting to the foul line. Hopefully to tag the point on.

Lets hope anyway. 1pt down 1min to go. Man lads!

Advertisement