Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Horseboxos road to profit - NCAA/NFL

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,687 ✭✭✭stingerro

Hvidore IF v Aarhus (-1) @ 2.10

Stake 21.17
    Nice one (0:3), too bad I was too busy losing my own money at that time.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,339 ✭✭✭El Horseboxo

Kaiserslautern v FC St Pauli @ 1.83

Stake 25

Werder Bremen v VfL Wolfsburg @ evens

Stake 40

Backed these at 01:08 last night which is why the odds are different now. Can throw up a screenshot for anyone that wants one.

• Registered Users Posts: 964 ✭✭✭CriticEyes

Are you betting on anything in tonights game? Recently everything i bet on on the B Ball ends up in a big loss. Ao any tips would be greatly appraicated. cheers

Sorry wasn't online last night. I don't know what the spread was but i liked the Grizzlies to win the series as mentioned a page or two back. I probably would have avoided the game anyways unless i got something decent in play.

Grizzlies at Thunder (+6) @ 1.90

Memphis playing out of their skins at the moment. Just wondering how long can they keep it up. Thunder at home are strong and can get it going in a minute as seen by Durant in their last game against the Nuggets.

Stake 40

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,250 ✭✭✭Juwwi

Hi sorry El Horseboxo lm going to a double on the handicap on the
    Bulls and the La Lakers games tonight and was just wondering if you felt strongly on either game handicap ?

I don't really like the Lakers to cover the current -6 spread. The Hornets really pushed the Lakers in the last series taking 2 games. The Lakers have been playing like they have this switch they like to turn on and off but forget where it is at times. That's a dangerous game to play. Especially against a good Mavericks team. If Chandler turns up combined with Nowitzki and Kidd i wouldn't be surprised if Dallas won straight up. Even still i'm not confident enough to bet on it myself. The Lakers have countless play off experience and should be able to handle Dallas in maybe 6 games. But you just don't know what team is gonna come out tonight.

I do however like the Bulls to win by about 5-6 + points. Not crazy bout the -8.5 though however a blow out wouldn't surprise me. Mainly due to Hinrich being out for the Hawks who has been instrumental in their recent turn around. This should cause a lot of problems for Atlanta on offense. Teague will step in and just don't think he can handle Rose. As Bulls don't really have a big man i expect the Hawks to change their set up which may have them going a little slower.

So in saying that, sorry i don't like the double myself. But that's just my opinion. Both Lakers and Bulls may well cover.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,250 ✭✭✭Juwwi

Cheers for the detailed reply much appreciated.

FK Siauliai v FK Ventspils @ 2.25

Stake 40

• Registered Users Posts: 695 ✭✭✭slookie

Couldnt find this game anywhere...result or nothing?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 773 ✭✭✭seklly

Looks like Ventspils have just gone 2-0 up in injury time (according to futbol24) Nice pick

• Registered Users Posts: 1,126 ✭✭✭rossit

is it a baltic league game the fooie tipster had it i think as well the matce wasn`t on pp good pick bud

• Registered Users Posts: 695 ✭✭✭slookie

F**k it anyway...couldnt find it anywhere...googled it an all!

Just home to see that it won. Nice one. Sorry probably should have put up the competition name. I'll do that in future for the less obvious games as it's happened more than once in this thread where people couldn't get on it.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,596 ✭✭✭AIR-AUSSIE

The betting website you used would be great as well :)

Cos sometimes I can't even find the match with google.

Yeah sorry just in the habit of not putting that up as i always used PP and mentioned that at the start of the thread. But recently i've began using bet365 mainly for the basketball. It will be always those 2. I'll include that info anyways.

Just a small treble at decent odds on series plays in the NBA. I already have a big bet on the Celtics and explained why. Despite being a game down i still think they win. The Celtics played shít last time out while Jones had a career game. Can't see that scenario happening again. The Lakers started slow last series too. They have been like that all season long actually but get it going when they need to. They have all the experience needed to get through this series. The Hawks played the best i have seen them play in a long time. I just don't think they can keep that up. The Bulls played horrible and still only lost by single digits. A 4-2 series win is what i expect.

(bet365)

Lakers to win the series vs Mavericks @ 1.62
    Bulls to win the series vs Hawks @ 1.38
    Celtics to win the series vs Heat @ 3.60

Total odds 8.10

Stake 20

I also like Boston to cover the spread tonight. It's currently at +5 but i think you will get a better line in play.

(PP)

Celtics (+8) at Heat @ 1.90

Stake 30

Hey dude. Anything tonight in the basketball?

Really like the Bulls tonight. They're currently at -2.5 and i'm pretty confident they should well cover that. Just debating whether to wait for the game to start to see of i can get it down to -1 or scratch. These play offs have been a bit unpredictable and i'd hate for the Bulls just to cover by a bucket. Hawks played well above their season average in the first game and the Bulls played well below there's. Just can't see Atlanta reproducing that. Even on their on court.

• Advertisement

In play bet

(bet365)

Zalaegerszegi TE vs MTK Budapest @ 2.20

Stake 50

Really like the Bulls tonight. They're currently at -2.5 and i'm pretty confident they should well cover that. Just debating whether to wait for the game to start to see of i can get it down to -1 or scratch. These play offs have been a bit unpredictable and i'd hate for the Bulls just to cover by a bucket. Hawks played well above their season average in the first game and the Bulls played well below there's. Just can't see Atlanta reproducing that. Even on their on court.

cheers dude. Will get on it. Thanks again. G'luck

Zalaegerszegi TE win. Really need to get back into the habit of watching games and betting in play. Especially some of the Eastern European leagues. They made me so much money earlier in the thread.

Balance 2205.29 (715 in play)

Bulls game is 50 mins away and i really want to play them but gonna be cheeky and see if it can get -1 or pick. I think they will win by 5 or more points tonight but i just don't like these play offs so far from a betting point of view. I'll edit in here with what i take. Also LA are a mess right now. Gonna be hard for them to take the first home game from the Mavs. They were schooled in LA and Dallas is a hard place to travel to.

Actually gonna go for a small double on the Bulls and Mavericks to win straight up.

(Bet365)

Lakers at Mavs @ 1.76
    Bulls at Hawks @ 1.74

Total odds 3.07

Stake 20

• Registered Users Posts: 1,126 ✭✭✭rossit

going well bud going to do the bulls as well your right on the eastern european soccer value there

Hate that. Bulls have pushed out an average of a 5 point lead all game so far. Don't think i'll get a -2 again in this. Knew i shoulda took it pre game. Bulls rebounding everything and Rose starting strong.

Great shout. Thanks

Thanks. Raging i missed out on the Bulls though. Was gonna put 200 on it and all. I did manage to get on the Mavs +1 at the half though. Was using my phone and by the time i went to post up in here it had gone back to Mavs -2. Gonna throw that winnings off the visa bill so won't include in here. The small double came in anyways.

For tonight i like the Celtics. I know i've gone with them 3 times already but they have really surprised me so far with some of their choices. Although in the last game they did play well and Pierce got banged up. Also James had a monster game as did Wade. Nothing you can do when 2 of the 3 big guys turn up. But 2-0 down coming home Doc should get his team out to play tonight and cover the -3.

OKC to win straight up and cover also interests me for now. But i'll need to see about any team news first.

A both to score accum for the craic

Brescia v Catania (yes) @ 1.66
    Inter Milan v Fiorentina (yes) @ 1.50
    Udinese v Lazio (yes) @ 1.53
    Stoke v Arsenal (yes) @ 1.66
    Lyon v Marseille (yes) @ 1.72
    Porto v Pacos Ferreira (no) @ 1.72

Total odds 19.06

Stake 10

• Advertisement