Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Horseboxos road to profit - NCAA/NFL

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,899 ✭✭✭coughlan08

sorry again im always asking,:o,but could you give me a link to the colts game,
    thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 5,339 ✭✭✭El Horseboxo

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,899 ✭✭✭coughlan08

thanks,,,excellent stream...:D

Schuab you stupid fúck. That's 2 games in the space of a week that a strip fumble has cost me the overs right at the end. Ah well 3 bets up and the 2 basketball games are set up nicely to win if they keep the same tempo up.

The Raptors at Kings game finished with 119 total points where the Kings needed a strong 4th to win by 3 points. Also the Spurs at Clippers game finished with 185 points. So that's 2 winners out of 3 in the basketball.

So with the winners in the NFL too, Fosters yards and the TD's by Wayne and Johnson that's a profit of 131.79 yesterday.

Balance 3494.75
    Profit 2944.75

• Advertisement

Done a few trebles for tonight for interest at small stakes. Hopeful at least one or 2 of them can come off. Especially the first one. And for the last one it will probably be the night that Messi doesn't score. Anyways i'm not going to bother explaining any of these bets as they are all Champions League matches and you always look like an idiot trying to justify your selections given how unpredictable the league is. If i was going for singles i would make an effort.

Spurs vs Inter (Over 2.5 goals) @ 1.80
    Copenhagen vs Barcelona @ 1.40
    Bursapor vs Man Utd @ 1.75

Total odds 4.41

Stake 20

Werder Bremen v FC Twente (Both teams to score) @ 1.53
    Benfica vs Lyon (Both teams to score) @ 1.80
    Valencia vs Rangers (Under 2.5 goals) @ 1.90

Total odds 5.27

Stake 10

Hapoel Tel Aviv v Schalke 04 @ 2.05
    Werder Bremen v FC Twente (Over 3.5 goals) @ 2.50
    Spurs vs Inter (Both teams to score) @ 1.61

Total odds 8.28

Stake 10

Spurs vs Inter (Bale anytime scorer) @ 4.50
    Hapoel Tel Aviv v Schalke 04 (Huntelaar anytime scorer) @ 2.40
    Copenhagen vs Barcelona (Messi insurebet first scorer) @ 2.30

Total odds 24.84

Stake 5

Actually just decided to go for singles on these

Werder Bremen v FC Twente (+.5 AH) @ 2.10

Stake 20

Hapoel Tel Aviv v Schalke 04 @ 2.05

Stake 20

Bursapor vs Man Utd @ 1.75

Stake 40

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,248 ✭✭✭hitman79

The Raptors at Kings game finished with 119 total points where the Kings needed a strong 4th to win by 3 points. Also the Spurs at Clippers game finished with 185 points. So that's 2 winners out of 3 in the basketball.

So with the winners in the NFL too, Fosters yards and the TD's by Wayne and Johnson that's a profit of 131.79 yesterday.

Balance 3494.75
    Profit 2944.75

How have i never noticed this log before? Great stuff and fantastic profit. Will be following from now on :D

Well fúck you very much Barcelona yis shower of ****. Strolling around the pitch like you had 90 hours to score.

Just 2 of the singles as winners. Just as well i done them in the end otherwise the lose would have been a lot more than the 15 euro or so i have now.

Balance 3481.75

Thinking of the following bets in the NBA tonight.

EDIT. Took them all. Stakes below.

76ers at Wizards (Under 191.5) @ 1.90

Both teams suck at defense but they have been struggling on offense also so far this season. I don't see either team getting over 100 if they continue on the same trend. Although it should be an open game so it should hit close if the unders does come through.

Stake 15

Celtics at Pistons (Under 189) @ 1.90

The Celtics should win this and cover the spread. But i like the unders more as i see the Celtics containing the Pistons offense and keeping this game under the line.

Stake 20

Grizzlies at Lakers (Over 202) @ 1.90

These 2 teams are well matched up and while the Grizzlies have problems with rebounds i see them keeping it close enough tonight. The Lakers at home have a bad history of rarely going 3 games beating the spread. So if that is to happen tonight i see both teams putting up close to or over 100.

Stake 15

Celtics (-3.5 first half) at Pistons @ 1.83

The Celtics are the superior team and should beat the overall spread tonight. But i don't like handicaps bigger than 3.5 for road teams. They are a strong 1st half team and i expect them to cover the spread before the half. The Pistons are a poor team with weak roster and have some injury concerns tonight. They let a 20+ point lead slip against the Bulls recently and that should have hit their confidence a bit. Rondo should run riot.

Stake 30

• Advertisement

Also gone for

Mid Tenn @ Arkansas (Under 28.5 1st half) @ 1.83

Both one dimensional teams in their own respect. Mid Tenn will look to get their running game going while Arkansas will look to get their passing game going. I just see this game taking a while to get going until each team figures each other out. Can't really see more than 4 td's in the half. Expecting a quick first quarter with some time consuming drives and maybe 2 td's in the second half. Tuesday night games have been quite low scoring in the past so i'm hoping the trend continues.

Stake 20

EDIT

I posted that bet here and then went to do it on Paddy Power. But they had moved the game to live betting before the 23:10 game kick off. So i couldn't take it. That's fecking ridiculous.

Get in there Boston. 13 point lead at the half. And just as well that college game went to live betting and the first half bet was gone. Only noticed that it's something like 40 points in the first half. Totally read that game wrong. The 76ers game had a big first half. But thank God the 3rd quarter has been low so far. Hope that keeps up.

Just wanna try something out. Checked a few sites and cross referenced them and came up with a list of horses that seem to come up a lot. I haven't bet on any of them yet. And i may not do so. Just an experiment for now.

Cheptow

1:05 Sonofvic
    1:35 Prince Massini
    2:10 Teshali ew
    2:10 Gurtacrue
    2:45 Dunkelly Castle
    2:45 Just about
    3:20 Pavillon Bleu
    3:55 Oscar gogo

Fairy House

1:20 Venalmar
    1:50 First Lieutenant
    4:05 Alderwood

Nottingham

1:15 Madison Square
    1:45 Circus act
    2:20 Sahara kingdom
    3:30 Oriental girl
    4:05 Dream in waiting

Warwick

12:55 Goat castle
    1:25 Pantxoa
    2:35 Dan Breen
    2:35 Shakalakaboomboom
    3:10 Cotswold charmer
    3:40 Chico time

Never bet on any of the below and if i was going to bet i wouldn't have too all of them. The 5 that won are ones i would have took as i seen them ones mentioned multiple times. But i would have taken some losers as well. Might keep this up for the rest of the week just to see if there are any patterns or worth betting on daily. Seems to be what Coughlan is doing and it's been working for him. I'm just not overly into horses and i struggle to put money on them though. So it will be at small odds if i take any next week.

Cheptow

1:05 Sonofvic Won
    1:35 Prince Massini Won
    2:10 Teshali ew NP
    2:10 Gurtacrue 2nd
    2:45 Dunkelly Castle 3rd
    2:45 Just about NP
    3:20 Pavillon Bleu 2nd
    3:55 Oscar gogo

Fairy House

1:20 Venalmar NP
    1:50 First Lieutenant 3rd
    4:05 Alderwood Cancelled

Nottingham

1:15 Madison Square NP
    1:45 Circus act NP
    2:20 Sahara kingdom NP
    3:30 Oriental girl NP
    4:05 Dream in waiting

Warwick

12:55 Goat castle 2nd
    1:25 Pantxoa Won
    2:35 Dan Breen 2nd
    2:35 Shakalakaboomboom NP
    3:10 Cotswold charmer Won
    3:40 Chico time Won

Oh yeah the Lakers game went way over last night too. And Boston covered the spread as mentioned above. So minute profit last night. 2 bleeding yoyo's or so.

Balance 3485.39

Going against a rule i normally follow in not having the same bet in another bet. i.e. a single placed in a double or treble. However i feel that there is great value in this and the 2 teams are far supererior. Motivation is the only thing i question regardless of them both being away from home. Both managers have said they will be playing to win and even with some absences they should have the talent to prevail. A win tonight for both teams leaves them with 2 games to play without any pressure on them. Of course i am talking about Arsenal and Real Madrid. 2 teams that won this fixture comfortably at home 2 weeks ago. And the reason i am siding with them tonight is because quite frankly i expect a similar performance tonight. Maybe not the same scorelines but away wins none the less. Arsenal have been without players for many games so far and they have coped and got the job done. They aren't great at the back and should attack in this game. They missed a lot of chances at the weekend but eventually took the 3 points. I expect them to be a bit more clinical tonight. They have been so far in Europe. And Real have been coming together nicely under Mourinho. They started with defense which is rock solid and then they eventually clicked on the attacking front. A complete team that can be lazy on occassion. So i do fear the draw. I fear it in both these games actually. But i'll risk it at good odds.

AC Milan vs Real Madrid @ 2.30

Stake 50

Shakhtar Donetsk vs Arsenal @ 2.62

Stake 50

Shakhtar Donetsk v Arsenal
    AC Milan vs Real Madrid

Double total odds 6.04

Stake 30

So i'll either be down a lot of rolling in profit. Let's just say i'm hoping the double comes off. ;)

Typical. 130 down the drain. Motivation was something i was worried about and neither Arsenal or Real Madrid played like they wanted to win. Although Real were unlucky. That donkey Pepe fúcking up and then a horrible decision from the lines man and the extra officials watching. A clear offside.

Yesterday was disasterous in the soccer. I put down a few quid on a risky set up of the same singles in doubles and they both failed. The fact that Madrid drew made it even worse given that Inzaghi was clearly offside when the linesman was level with play. Anyways after that i took a few basketball games but i never posted them up here. A mix of me being too pissed about the earlier loss and being too lazy.

Well here's the screenshot of all the NBA bets i put on. Just all small stakes as i didn't wanna be chasing by going big.

Balance prior to these bets = 3355.39

bbgames.png

The Rockets covered the first half handicap. But then went on to lose and ruined my overs in the last second by scoring a bucket which bobbled around the rim. Well that resulted in a push and i got the 18 back even though it says win for some reason. The overs double came in as did the GSW one. The Hawks went under but they didn't cover the first half spread. So a slight profit of 40 odd.

Balance 3391.73
    Profit 2841.73

Continuing on with the horses. This is what i would/may bet on today.

Haydock

1:30 King Fingal
    2:05 Ernst Blofeld
    3:15 Our Bob
    3:50 Lively Baron

Kempton

5:00 Entitled
    6:30 Queen of cash

Lingfield

12:45 War painter
    1:20 Rule of nature
    1:55 Al Gillani
    2:30 Ritual

Thurles

1:05 Bob lingo
    1:40 Glencove marina
    2:15 Splurge
    3:15 Style of campile

Towcester

1:45 Holiday cocktail
    2:20 Aztec treasure
    2:55 Mister hyde

• Closed Accounts Posts: 927 ✭✭✭turbobaby

would you have posted those basketball bets if they had of lost?

• Advertisement

turbobaby wrote: »
    would you have posted those basketball bets if they had of lost?

Yeah. I had 7 bets and 5 won. So i posted up 2 that lost. And i've done it a few times in this thread where i'd have an in play bet that i didn't post straight away and then posted when it lost. I wanna keep my balance in PP the same as the balance here which is why i allow after timing in my thread with screenshots.

Continuing on with the horses. This is what i would/may bet on today.

Haydock

1:30 King Fingal @ 7.00
    2:05 Ernst Blofeld @ 3.50
    3:15 Our Bob @ 2.75

Kempton

6:30 Queen of cash @ 5.00

Lingfield

12:45 War painter @ evens
    1:20 Rule of nature @ 5.00
    1:55 Al Gillani @ 10.00
    2:30 Ritual @ evens

Towcester

1:45 Holiday cocktail @ 3.75
    2:20 Aztec treasure @ 3.75

Feck it. I stuck on fiver on each of the above. So 50 total stakes. Have work being done in the house and limited in my movement. So might as well make it a bit interesting and pass the time.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,032 ✭✭✭✭L'prof

Feck it. I stuck on fiver on each of the above. So 50 total stakes. Have work being done in the house and limited in my movement. So might as well make it a bit interesting and pass the time.

Maybe try using the dutching calculator to decide how much your stakes should be next time? It would mean equal return on all winners.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,012 ✭✭✭TheMilkyPirate

L'prof wrote: »
    Maybe try using the dutching calculator to decide how much your stakes should be next time? It would mean equal return on all winners.

Never knew about that, Thanks.

L'prof wrote: »

Yeah i was thinking about that but this was more so just for the craic and wasn't in the humor for entering the odds. Anyways after the start so far i would have needed a psychic calculator.

3 winners today in Queen of cash, Ritual and Aztec Treasure. 53.75 returned. At least my first attempt at the horses wasn't a loss. With a duching calculator and being able to read form and build up a bit of knowledge i can see how you can have very profitble days in this game.

Balance 3395.48

Regal FC Barcelona (1st quarter -3.5) v Fenerbahce Ulker @ 1.83

Stake 15.48

This lost. They could even beat them let alone cover the spread.

Steaua Bucharest v FC Utrecht DNB @ 2.75

Stake 15

Porto (-1) v Besiktas @ 2.10

Stake 15

Porto v Besiktas (Over 2.5 goals) @ 1.66
    Odense v Young Boys (Over 2.5 goals) @ 1.66

Stake 20

Sevilla v Karpaty Lviv (+2) @ evens
    Hajduk Split v Zenit St Petersburg (Over 2.5 goals) @ evens
    AEK Athens v Anderlecht (Over 2.5 goals) @ 2.10

Stake 5

Don't know why i took that Karpaty +2. I was thinking of Metalist who are a much stronger defensive unit. Got the two teams mixed up. Lucky it's only a fiver.

In play bet.

Willie casey to win against Paul Hyland @ 1.72

Stake 100

• Advertisement

That was quick. Ref stopped it in the next round and odds had dropped from 1.66 to 1.14 in seconds. Needed that as i've had a few losses lately. Mostly down to me not having the same interest lately and not researching or thinking bets out.

Balance 3397

Advertisement