Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

New case urgently required

Options
  • 11-08-2010 6:21pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,647 ✭✭✭

Help please - my psu has died, minutes after installing a whole load of Sims 3 expansion packs for the daughter.........it is moulded into the case, so cannot be removed. Have to get one urgently:eek: I'm in Dublin city centre tomorrow, can anyone recommend a good case,ATX, not too expensive,ideally with power supply, (though there is one knocking about at home somewhere)? Preferably one I can just pick up and take home.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,845 ✭✭✭massy086

psu molded into the case never seen that can you take a pick of the back of your case cheers

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 18,377 Mod ✭✭✭✭Solitaire

+1. I'd like to check the size and shape of this oddity...

• Registered Users Posts: 83,264 ✭✭✭✭Overheal

Pictures would be delightful.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,647 ✭✭✭dragona

Ha well - can't upload a pic tonight,will try to tomorrow. I bought the case from Marx Computers about 3 or so years ago, now I don't know if it is actually moulded, but it is definitely not removable.
    What I do know, is that I need a new case by tomorrow, any suggestions??

• Registered Users Posts: 496 ✭✭bette

dragona wrote: »
    Ha well - can't upload a pic tonight,will try to tomorrow. I bought the case from Marx Computers about 3 or so years ago, now I don't know if it is actually moulded, but it is definitely not removable.
    What I do know, is that I need a new case by tomorrow, any suggestions??
    Bring the case to Marx and they should sort your problem!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,647 ✭✭✭dragona

bette wrote: »
    Bring the case to Marx and they should sort your problem!

Well thanks, don't actually have time for that, just want a new one.will just have to hunt one down.

Advertisement