Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

GH Event - 1000 Euro Prize - Portlaoise

Options
  • 11-08-2010 6:27pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6,911 ✭✭✭

Mate rang me and told me about a club (Coppers) that's holding some Guitar Hero thingy on Thursday, maybea few thursdays, with the winner taking 1000 euro.

I dont know if the heats are every thursday or what way it works, may be worth ringing up and asking yourself.

Just thought I'd post the knowledge here for anyone who lives near portlaoise, has thursdays free, is decent at GH and wants to make an easy 1k ;):D

http://www.coppersportlaoise.ie/

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,585 ✭✭✭Jerichoholic

Interesting indeed, anyone going?

• Moderators Posts: 8,678 ✭✭✭D4RK ONION

Gees that sounds good. I wish I was even remotely close to that. CALEX! God represent us!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,126 ✭✭✭✭calex71

D4RK ONION wrote: »
    Gees that sounds good. I wish I was even remotely close to that. CALEX! God represent us!

I rock the east coast, and never stray from the pale .......... EVER!!!!!1!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,586 ✭✭✭cedomination

I haven't played in ages but uhh... road trip anybody?

• Moderators Posts: 8,678 ✭✭✭D4RK ONION

I haven't played in ages but uhh... road trip anybody?

I'm really rusty, and you were always better than me, but I'd be up for it. When's this on? Might be a GH&RB meet up of sorts :D

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 13,126 ✭✭✭✭calex71

D4RK ONION wrote: »
    I'm really rusty, and you were always better than me, but I'd be up for it. When's this on? Might be a GH&RB meet up of sorts :D

It's on in a pub, imagine satch boogie after a pint or 6 :D

Advertisement