Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Anyone repeating AW4001(2)

Options
  • 11-08-2010 7:00pm
    Registered Users Posts: 63 ✭✭

I've been putting off doing this for a while and because of that I've missed the deadline to contact the lecturer so I'm wondering can anyone on here provide me with some info on what topics are ok for the research projects. At the minute it looks like I'm just going to have to chance a topic I feel might be relevant and that's probably not the best idea so any info would be appreciated.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 128 ✭✭JimmyMoose

I'm repeating too, thought I would be the only one! I missed the deadline too, emailed her but no reply! I'm just going to do the same as you and just wing it with some random topic, not looking forward to starting it, pain in the a**. Haven't even looked at it properly, so no help to ya but I'd say we'll be grand!

• Registered Users Posts: 63 ✭✭Treetirty

Yea I've started it now and I'm just doing the questions I didn't pick during the semester, hopefully it'll be alright. Anyway ~ Where do you hand it in because it says that there needs to be a hardcopy too and is it possible to hand it in on the weekend.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 128 ✭✭JimmyMoose

Still haven't started it myself, how are you getting on? I'll throw myself into it tomorrow! Such a crap module to be repeating! Thank god it's over. Yeah I think I'm just gonna pick some history topic myself! I live far from Limerick, I was hoping to post it to her and try get away with that, bit dodge though! But no idea where ya would put it. The guidelines were fairly vague IMO!!

• Registered Users Posts: 63 ✭✭Treetirty

Half way through the first one and I'm just using JStor for information to use so it's a fairly mediocre essay. But I hope they'll be focusing on the reflection piece and how well it's written rather than the content.

It's a bit odd to be writing essays on subjects I passed for the one I didn't though.

Advertisement