Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Driving licence? Where to apply?

Options
  • 11-08-2010 7:18pm
    Registered Users Posts: 12,556 ✭✭✭✭

Im filling out the form to renew my licence.. It says to send it to the relevant local authority..

Does anyone know where i send it if im in Athlone? Does it go to mullingar?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 118 ✭✭niamhallen

I'm pretty sure you can do it in the civic centre beside the new shopping centre.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,217 ✭✭✭boredatwork82

Is the civic centre not only the cash desk for car tax?
    I still send my license stuff to mullingar.
    Let us know if you can walk in with your license form and pay the small fee in the civic centre.

• Registered Users Posts: 450 ✭✭tubos

Athlone Civic centre dont do licenses :mad: you'll have to send it to Motor Tax Office, Church Avenue, Mullingar.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,556 ✭✭✭✭AckwelFoley

Tubos is correct.

Thanks for the help guys and gals
    Westmeath

Mullingar
    Motor Tax Office

Church Avenue
    Mullingar
    Co. Westmeath

Tel: +353 44 933 2188

fax: +353 44 934 2427

email: motortax@westmeathcoco.ie
    www: http://www.westmeathcoco.ie

Opening Hours: Mon-Fri 9.00-4.00

• Registered Users Posts: 562 ✭✭✭dasa29

Ah Snyper, Tubos info is out of date as the tax office in mullingar has moved to the new county buildings complex behind the arts centre at the bottom of mount street.

The address is.

Motor Tax Office
    Main Buildings
    Westmeath County Council
    Mullingar

Our counter is open Monday to Friday 9.00am to 4.00pm. We close on public holidays.

You can phone us at: 044-9332232/ 044-9332181/ 044-9332188/ 044-9332219 (Driving Licence enquires) Fax: 044-9342330

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 450 ✭✭tubos

Good to know! That info will come in handy every year renewing the provisional license after failing the test!

Advertisement