Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

problem watching youtube over 3g meteor. Nokia express music

Options
  • 11-08-2010 7:34pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,071 ✭✭✭

i was wondering,is it possible to watch you tube videos over 3g. From what ive read it should be possible... Am i missing something.

I can watch youtube video over wifi on the xpress music but when tryin on 3g it opens up the player but says its unable to connect. Is there a setting im missing? This is more than a little infuriatiating

Lookin forward to my desire ill have to struggle on with this phone during the wait. Any help gratefully appreciated

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 19,340 CMod ✭✭✭✭Davy

You can ofcourse watch them over 3g, you need to go to 'options' in the real player when it tries to connect, and select the correct internet apn. This is will depend on what network you are.

Advertisement