Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Hitler can't get into CPs

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 215 ✭✭Eman Resu

Anyone remember when Viral marketing involved sneezing in the customer's face.

• Registered Users Posts: 279 ✭✭Colham

OpenBake wrote: »
    Hmm, I wonder which web marketing company CPs hired to develop the OP?:)

Notice all of the humourous positive references to CPs, yet lots of negative references to other clubs not owned by CPs??

Shenanigans methinks.:pac:

I'm the guy who made the video. The reason for the positive references to CPs is because it's my favourite club in Galway!:)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,325 ✭✭✭Eviledna

Well done Colham, it's a very effective piece that might go viral.
    CP's should reimburse you for the airtime, maybe even a free night out in your fave club or at the very least a free pint?:p

• Registered Users Posts: 279 ✭✭Colham

OpenBake wrote: »
    Well done Colham, it's a very effective piece that might go viral.
    CP's should remurse you for the airtime, maybe even a free night out in your fave club or at the very least a free pint?:p

Ha, I wouldn't mind that at all!

• Registered Users Posts: 564 ✭✭✭Clemon

Colham wrote: »
    Ha, I wouldn't mind that at all!
    Ya but there a bunch of stingy ****ers, Wont even pay tax

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,617 ✭✭✭Cat Melodeon

You probably haven't seen 10 of these things by now so..... have to admit the first one/two i saw were funny.... it's just old and overused by now. It's kind of like posting the sneezing panda or something at this stage.

Haven't seen the sneezing panda :-(

• Registered Users Posts: 3,078 ✭✭✭onemorechance

RopeDrink wrote: »
    Before I had bee . . . z z zz zzzz zzzzzzzzzz

Good video!

Colham wrote: »
    I'm the guy who made the video. The reason for the positive references to CPs is because it's my favourite club in Galway!:)

But CPs is terrible.

Advertisement