Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Website Breach

Options
  • 11-08-2010 8:37pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3

Hi.

I was unaware of the rules relating to advertising a website. Sorry for the breach, I will familiarise myself with the guidelines before doing so again.

Marty0077

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 35,524 ✭✭✭✭Gordon

Please do so, and consider this your last warning. You came here to advertise your website, normally I'd permanently ban you for doing so. But as a goodwill gesture I am willing to let this slide and you can take part in the community discussion as long as you don't do this again.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 Martin0077

Hi Gordon

Thats overly harsh. I come to boards.ie frequently to read the posts and get an idea of what peoples discussions are regarding defibrillator programmes as I am involved with a few. I regularly use boards.ie the same as thousands of others. Yes I took an opportunity without understanding the rules. I made a mistake, it was pointed out and I apologised with a promise of not doing so again. A threat with a final warning seems severe.

Martin

Advertisement