Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Jogging/Running Dangan/Westside

Options
  • 11-08-2010 8:56pm
    Registered Users Posts: 45

Hi,

I was wondering if anyone knows how I can get involved in running/jogging for fitness.

I've spotted groups of people running from Dangan, down Seamus Hynes Road, towards Westside. I've no clue if they are part of a club or undertaking some sort of bootcamp. Its close to where I live so joining this group would be convenient.

If anyone has any information about how I'd go about joining them or other fitness/running groups please let me know.
    Thanks!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 173 ✭✭muskyj

try galway city harriers website. there is a link for the fit4life club there too for people who want a more relaxed just getting fit type of running.
    www.galwaycityharriers.com

• Registered Users Posts: 511 ✭✭✭hyperbaby

Yep Fit4life part of the Galway City Harriers
    They run Tuesday and Thursday evenings at 7.
    i went a few times and there was about 50 ish people there so it is split into beginners, slow joggers, fast joggers and runners.
    they meet at Westside library.
    they might run on other evenings too, i'm not totally sure.

• Registered Users Posts: 45 seanieb

Thanks!

Advertisement