Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Puppies teeth???

Options
  • 11-08-2010 9:29pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 429 ✭✭

My 4 month old pups front tooth(bottom, 2nd one in from centre) has turned grey. I have a feeling it was walloped off the ground when she sliped when running.
    My question is, I know some teeth fall out and are replaced. Which ones and ay what age. She still has some incisors coming down?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14,045 ✭✭✭✭tk123

Our pup's teeth fell out at around this age - the first time I picked one up off the floor I nearly passed out lol! :D The front ones at the bottom were the first to fall out.

• Registered Users Posts: 462 ✭✭LisaO

The puppy teeth do often turn a greyish colour as they come loose just before they fall out. Maybe the bump has just helped it along :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 429 ✭✭Jinxi

Thanks. Mind at rest a bit.
    Will her eye teeth(canines) fall out?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 384 ✭✭suziwalsh

They all fall out and get replaced by adult teeth

Advertisement