Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Audio buttons

Options
  • 11-08-2010 9:44pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 4,128 ✭✭✭

Hi all,

Am creating a project for children.

I have audio files and need 2 buttons (one for on and one for off) to put code behind.

I grabbed a few off the net and tried to take off the white background in photoshop, but I still have white/pixels around the buttons I cant get rid of.

Are there any buttons out there that dont require photoshop? I have a black background on the main page. Again its for kids. Thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,829 ✭✭✭lil_lisa

what images are you currently using? Can you post them up?

• Registered Users Posts: 182 ✭✭worc

You're probably looking for .PNG images that allow for transparency so it doesn't matter what background you have the buttons on.

If you post what you have someone might be able to do a quick extraction for you - but be careful taking images off the web as you could get stung for copyright if you don't have permission.

Buttons are dead easy to make - have a little look here and see if any of those tutorials will do the job.

Advertisement