Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

jack russell missing

Options
  • 11-08-2010 10:03pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,243 ✭✭✭

Hi,

Jack Russell, one year old, brown and white, gone missing in Charlesland.

If you have found it please give me a PM.

Thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 726 ✭✭✭dubsgirl

Has the dog got a collar on? Seen a jack russell with a collar running about on it's own the other day in the Park...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,243 ✭✭✭symbolic

Thanks dubsgirl, it just went missing this evening I'm told.

Just posted on a neighbour's behalf.

• Registered Users Posts: 970 ✭✭✭dr ro

is it the one that's always around on it's own.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 118 ✭✭girl24

Hi,

I saw a Jack Russell in Charlesland Park on its own this morning, it had a red collar with a bone shaped tag on it, I gave it some pets but it seemed happy enough and went off, I don't know whether this is the dog your looking for or just someone elses thats just wandering around.

• Registered Users Posts: 7 gembefit007

myself and partner found this jack russell heading towards N11. is this the dog you are looking for?
    please see attached photo

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 513 ✭✭✭JohnDigital

I bit far away but there was a Jack Russell, very similar to that in the photo runing around Newcourt Road in Bray near St Andrews National School at 8.30am

Advertisement