Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gaming headset repair

Options
  • 11-08-2010 10:14pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 29

I was wondering if anyone knows where I could get a gaming headset repaired. The cable that joins the headphones to the volume controller has got kinked and needs to be replaced. I'd be grateful for any suggestions. Thanks!
    34057883-2-440-OVR-1.gif

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,094 ✭✭✭Columc

Down near Wood Quay area there is a place called Lap tech(i think) that do these general repairs. I know they fix laptops and other items, I had my old Monitor cable repaired there when one of the pins became faulty.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29 The Nightfly

Columc wrote: »
    Down near Wood Quay area there is a place called Lap tech(i think) that do these general repairs. I know they fix laptops and other items, I had my old Monitor cable repaired there when one of the pins became faulty.

Before I saw your reply I had brought it to Mobile Phone Services, above the joke shop on William St. They had it fixed within 24 hours and charged €25. Those guys are on the ball.

Advertisement