Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Queries on student finance

Options
  • 11-08-2010 10:46pm
    Registered Users Posts: 41,067 ✭✭✭✭

I've noticed that queries on student finance are popping up all over the place

They are popping up in the "state benefits" forum, the "postgraduates" forum and the "mature and non traditional students forum"

Obviously there is a lot of these queries at the moment but I think the mods in the other fora should be all moving them as the problem is they are not getting answered in some cases and in other cases answered wrongly

It was so much easier to blame it on Them. It was bleakly depressing to think that They were Us. If it was Them, then nothing was anyone's fault. If it was us, what did that make Me? After all, I'm one of Us. I must be. I've certainly never thought of myself as one of Them. No one ever thinks of themselves as one of Them. We're always one of Us. It's Them that do the bad things.

Terry Pratchet

Post edited by Shield on

Comments

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 10,912 Mod ✭✭✭✭Ponster

I move them from FAQ to "state benefits"

• Registered Users Posts: 41,067 ✭✭✭✭Annasopra

Ponster wrote: »
    I move them from FAQ to "state benefits"
    They should really be moved to 'student finances' so that they are all together though

It was so much easier to blame it on Them. It was bleakly depressing to think that They were Us. If it was Them, then nothing was anyone's fault. If it was us, what did that make Me? After all, I'm one of Us. I must be. I've certainly never thought of myself as one of Them. No one ever thinks of themselves as one of Them. We're always one of Us. It's Them that do the bad things.

Terry Pratchet

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 10,912 Mod ✭✭✭✭Ponster

Johnnymcg wrote: »
    They should really be moved to 'student finances' so that they are all together though

I didn't know it existed until now :)

• Registered Users Posts: 23,212 ✭✭✭✭Tom Dunne

That's a very valid point.

Student Finances is probably the way to go.

Advertisement