Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Car Boot Sales in Louth

Options
  • 11-08-2010 10:49pm
    Registered Users Posts: 140 ✭✭

Hey guys,

I have a load of window boxes, pots and hanging baskets that I grew over the summer in my glasshouse and want to get rid of. I was thinking a car boot sale would be ideal as it's cheap and cheerful :) Would anyone know of any happening in the next few weeks? I know of one in Cavan but would prefer to stay local!
    Cheers :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 144 ✭✭mickward

Hi Pinky wereabouts in Fundalk are you and how much is the baskets, i might be interested in 4 or 5 of them at right price, do they look good, what have you in them?:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,786 ✭✭✭✭whelan1

theres one on at franks carpets on a sunday i think

• Registered Users Posts: 2,978 ✭✭✭gipi

If you want to travel a bit, there's a car boot sale on Sundays in Laytown, near the church.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,230 ✭✭✭chem

Sunday in Carlingford, car boot sale.

• Registered Users Posts: 292 ✭✭James_LWAU

What time is the one on in Franks car park at?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,004 ✭✭✭Ann22

chem wrote: »
    Sunday in Carlingford, car boot sale.

What time's that on? And where is it? I like car boot sales and I like Carlingford:).

• Registered Users Posts: 140 ✭✭pinky 06

Hi Mick pm sent :) Thanks guys for the replies. The carlingford one sounds great! Does it get a good crowd?? :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,996 ✭✭✭10green bottles

seen this

CAR BOOT SALE
    @ the Readypenny Inn car park on Sunday next 29/8/2010.Last sale of season,so come along and pick up a bargain.

All proceeds in aid of Ardee Hospice Homecare.

Discount for early bookings

Contact Margaret ; 086 238 10 30

• Registered Users Posts: 1,425 ✭✭✭indiewindy

There is one on today in the Marshes shopping centre carpark

Advertisement