Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

what to wear in kerry

Options
  • 11-08-2010 11:21pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1

So I'm going to the Rose of Tralee festival next week just as a spectator, never been or seen it before but it looks quite dressy...not sure if I'll be in the dome or not. Do I need to bring something very fancy in terms of dress? Would a mid length black cocktail dress be too fancy? thanks 4 the help!! :)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,729 ✭✭✭Acoshla

So do you have tickets for the Dome or no? Because yes the people in the Dome would normally be kind of dressed up to very dressed up depending on whether you're a relative of the rose or just a guest etc. But if you're only going as a "spectator" i.e. drinking on the streets with the rest of them then wear anything you want really.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 206 ✭✭katie99

Jeans and t-shirt depending on the weather.
    You will be fine.
    I was there a few years ago and swore I woldn't set foot in Tralee again.
    Guys and girls puking all over the streets, flaunting themselves. Terrible.
    Why RTE televise the thing I don't know.
    It was a horrible experience.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,252 ✭✭✭✭Madame Razz

Dressing up in Tralee???

Lol:D

wear what you want. It ain't exactly hoi polloi:p

Advertisement