Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

sak moderator

Options
  • 11-08-2010 11:38pm
    Registered Users Posts: 437 ✭✭

i'm thinking of getting a sak moderator for my cz .22 magnum dose anyone know if it will make any significants in noise reduction

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 163 ✭✭shaft666

lee70 wrote: »
    i'm thinking of getting a sak moderator for my cz .22 magnum dose anyone know if it will make any significants in noise reduction

I have one on my HMR and it makes a big difference to that so should do a decent job on the .22

• Registered Users Posts: 1,204 ✭✭✭elius

Here's a vid of mine (mag) with the mod. Make's enough of a differance to warrent having one if you ask me.
    Exsuse my fat hole in the vid. Lol

View My Video

• Registered Users Posts: 437 ✭✭lee70

elius wrote: »
    Here's a vid of mine (mag) with the mod. Make's enough of a differance to warrent having one if you ask me.
    Exsuse my fat hole in the vid. Lol

View My Video
    there is a bit of a differance i'm picking one up friday. have you tried going to the gym to sort out thet arse LOL.http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fn33UdmMJtA have a look at this it may save you a few yoyos

• Registered Users Posts: 1,204 ✭✭✭elius

lee70 wrote: »
    there is a bit of a differance i'm picking one up friday. have you tried going to the gym to sort out thet arse LOL.http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fn33UdmMJtA have a look at this it may save you a few yoyos

I did cant be arsed with the nonsence. ;);) As my friend said "pay to lose weight" Buy some runners ya fat **** and go for a run..

• Registered Users Posts: 437 ✭✭lee70

elius wrote: »
    I did cant be arsed with the nonsence. ;);) As my friend said "pay to lose weight" Buy some runners ya fat **** and go for a run..
    sorry i should have said the vid is how to make a shooting stick

• Advertisement
Advertisement