Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where to buy a headband in Cork?

Options
  • 12-08-2010 1:15am
    Registered Users Posts: 2,508 ✭✭✭

Hi there,

I've been neglecting my hair and it's paying me back by throwing itself in my eyes when I head out running. I'm looking to find something like this zjj0e.jpg

It doesn't have to be Nike (or any brand for that matter). So far I've checked Accessorize, that place near Burger King (the name alludes me :o), Pennys and a couple of sports shops but I haven't had any luck.

If anyone out there knows and would care to divulge that'd be great.

Cheers.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,651 ✭✭✭Milly33

Is it not just a normal hair band - except a man is wearing it and he has pulled it down around the top of his head.. :D

Loadsa places should have these try dunnes normally get them in a packet of 5 or six....

• Registered Users Posts: 1,302 ✭✭✭Cadyboo

Or penneys, or tesco, or Claires Accessories.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,508 ✭✭✭Lemag

I had already checked Pennys and Claires. As it happens I went back to Claires today and got exactly what I was looking for. Guess when I'd inquired there before about them my description mustn't have been that accurate. I'm a guy though so I aint quite down with all the female lingo.

Unfortunately, they didn't throw in a Barca jersey.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,651 ✭✭✭Milly33

Did u call it a man band... :D

Glad you found it

• Registered Users Posts: 2,508 ✭✭✭Lemag

Milly33 wrote: »
    Did u call it a man band... :D

Glad you found it

No. But that's what I'm calling it from now on if anyone asks. Compliments my man bag nicely too.

• Advertisement
Advertisement