Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Matt Tuck Tells A Whopper of a Lie

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,366 ✭✭✭Star Bingo

yeah they mature n wize up. but he's not gonna top himself having appealed to the wrong audience n made too much $, like the guy fronting the group i liked for one sole year before my teens. but these pop groups make a packet out of bein a brief fad for early adolescents. now more than ever as the market thrives whilst most of the output is to be fair to the likes of BFMV, probs unwitting plagiarism. which is hard to avoid now - but the industry must march on.. ... anyways he can afford to laugh it off

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29 synyster

yea he's been arrogant but he's entitled to his own opinion and he's prob listenin to feed back from fans
    whats a guy to do ?

• Registered Users Posts: 108 ✭✭Snoogans

Urgh, the whole BFMV-era of metal just turned me off it. It made me feel old or something. It wasn't that the music was ****e- though I didn't like it, not BFMV, Trivium, or any of the others- it was the musicians themselves. They were different. There was a lot less rock n' roll, a lot less darkness and drugs and a lot more matching haircuts and interviews full of exclamation marks.
    **** that, frankly.
    I could stomach BFMV or whoever being the next generation musically- I just wouldn't listen to any of their music, but I wouldn't disdain the kids getting into them. But when a band like My Chemical Romance can become banner bearers of the outcasts, frankly **** that generation of metal fans in the ass. They're just pop fans in black.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,405 ✭✭✭gizmo

It would be like Trivium claiming that Metallica are now somehow more popular because of their music.
    More popular amongst younger audiences? Pretty sure that's exactly what Trivium did. I knew plenty of people who hadn't heard Metallica's first three albums but were big into Trivium. Same goes for My Chemical Romance, younger kids get into it and as they grow older they look back at the bands influences and go from there. To be honest I'm in favor of any band who help people expand then musical tastes, regardless of how I feel about them personally.

Trivium are basing all there music from Metallica they basically are a younger version of them
    I'm more into my older rock its where all my music started and theres very few new rock bands that I'm into

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,153 ✭✭✭Rented Mule

Who the hell is Matt Tuck ?

I'm thinkin if you dont know him he really aint important lol

hes the front man for "bullet for my valentine"

• Registered Users Posts: 6,382 ✭✭✭Motley Crue

wow is this conversation still going

I think I'm going to have to kill Matt Tuck

Tomorrow's headline people, word up

will be looking out for that