Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bialetti

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 594 ✭✭✭eden_my_ass

Occasionally see them in TK Maxx, maybe Meadows and Byrne on Academy Street, but expect to pay for the name there!

• Registered Users Posts: 8,651 ✭✭✭Milly33

I dont know if they do that exact brand but that loverly coffee shop on Oliver Plunkett street do ones the same. I cant think of the shops name. if you were coming from the bus station side of Oliver Plunkett Street tis about half way up on the left hand side just before the post depo

• Registered Users Posts: 428 ✭✭Dan Dare

The lovely shop on Oliver Plunkett Street is called Mahars, and the staff are lovely too.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,651 ✭✭✭Milly33

Dan Dare wrote: »
    The lovely shop on Oliver Plunkett Street is called Mahars, and the staff are lovely too.

***WINNER*** Yep thats the one thanks..They are actually loverly in there very helpfull and freindly, one of the few gems left

• Registered Users Posts: 6,430 ✭✭✭run_Forrest_run

Costa stock them (Emmet place) and you will get it cheaper than Mahers. Also chances are you will get a free cuppa too if you are ordering one, well I did anyway.

Brennan's Cookshop will probably have them too but still, Costa will be cheaper.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 992 ✭✭✭kcb

Thanks! Some good ideas there.

Advertisement