Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Pub Quiz

• 12-08-2010 9:48am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,604 ✭✭✭

A great night was had by all at the quiz's all over the city and county in support of the Waterford hurlers, I was in Revolutions and a special thanks to Cian Foley for organising it in that pub, and well done to WLR for broadcasting the questions.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,218 ✭✭✭Junior

Took part in our local pub out in the county and we managed to win ! So we are heading to the finals in Lawlors ! I won't name the team as it might cause a row ! :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,604 ✭✭✭200motels

Junior wrote: »
    Took part in our local pub out in the county and we managed to win ! So we are heading to the finals in Lawlors ! I won't name the team as it might cause a row ! :D

Congrats, we didn't too well but it was a good night and good luck in final.

• Registered Users Posts: 691 ✭✭✭wellboy76

Battle of the business is back in Revolution on Monday night @ 9pm

Advertisement