Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Car Alarm in Milltown

Options
  • 12-08-2010 10:11am
    Registered Users Posts: 370 ✭✭

Anyone else living in the Milltown/Clonskeagh area hear that car alarm going from about half 4 this morning? It was still going when I left for work at 8, didn't think alarms could go that long.
    If I catch the person who owns it I'll do unspeakable things to them.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,556 ✭✭✭Slunk

Some fcukers house alarm is going off here the last two days. Must be gone on holidays or something. There should be a law stating that alarms must switch off after a certain time. If nobody bothered to call the police after 15-30 minutes then they wont bother after 2 days.

At least leave the code with someone you trust ffs. Not a bit of sleep last two days :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 508 ✭✭✭Qwerty27

Is there a number of the installers on the alarm box?

Ring them if there is, we had to do that recently and get them to come out to tuen bl00dy thing off....you have my full sympathy!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,568 ✭✭✭ethernet

House alarms constantly going off around there, often for hours.

Advertisement