Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ordering Monitor

Options
  • 12-08-2010 10:54am
    Registered Users Posts: 802 ✭✭✭

Hey All,

Want to order my monitor today and im at a stump as to which is better. There is only a €0.50 difference in price and are identical in everyway bar one thing. Both are LG monitors

LG W2361V-PF 23" TFT Widescreen (2ms)

LG W2353V-PF 23" TFT Widescreen (2ms)

Im not up on monitors on whats best etc but when i used the compare feature on LG's website it shows up one difference. Imaged below are the details. Both are on special but normally the W2361V is €9.00 more expensive than the W2353V so just judging myself id say the W2361V is a newer model? Maybe the difference is trivial but i want to get the best one so if anyone in the know could let me know that would be great! Thanks

lgmoncomp.jpg

Comments

Advertisement