Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Possible double penatly kick in Tramore

Options
  • 12-08-2010 11:04am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 88,978 ✭✭✭✭

6:10 Tramore Irish Racegoers Club Handicap Hurdle 2m - Cybersnow

Came back from a 8 month lay off at Downpatick over 2m 7f with an imperious ride under Kevin (?) Donoghue who didn't raise the whip once as far as I can tell, he was sat motionless all the way keeping his charge out of potential bother by sitting him out the back and wide, gradually picking off the field over the final mile jumping smoothly. Had he been pushed Cybersnow would have won that by 20 lengths. Only penalised 6 lbs for that Donoghue takes the ride tonight claiming 5. There is nothing else in this race of comparible quality so its simply down to handling the tight undulating nature of the Tramore course, the drop in trip is not a worry as he has wins over this distance (Galwey and Killarney).

8:20 Tramore Harney's Of Dunhill I.n.h. Flat 2m - Apt Manor

A Willie Mullins bumper pick? Yep. Found Dermot Weld fav Fort Defiance too good for him at Galwey but thats no disgrace. The only likely challanger tonight is Quenzo Pierji who finished 2nd to short priced fav Battling Boru at Wexford a couple of weeks ago. He was very nearly out of the money places at the jam-stick and doesn't look like he'll stop Apt Manor if it becomes a race on the run in.

The odds are 2.00 and 1.50 and Cybersnows will only shorten I think.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,480 ✭✭✭Devastator

nice one Mike, thanks.

I've stuck my profitsfrom last 2 days penalty kicks on with hope of another great result!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,899 ✭✭✭coughlan08

ive went with Cybersnow in a single.
    well done so far mike.

what do you make of the 7.30 race at lep today.
    thanks

• Closed Accounts Posts: 88,978 ✭✭✭✭mike65

No idea I haven't looked, I'm all done with form checking for today :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17 TouchMe

Hopefully a case of great minds think alike, I picked out the exact same double looking through the cards this morning.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,899 ✭✭✭coughlan08

coughlan08 wrote: »
    ive went with Cybersnow in a single.
    well done so far mike.

what do you make of the 7.30 race at lep today.
    thanks

what a ride,,,cybersnow easily does it by 2 lenghts,didnt even need a whip.
    well spoted thanks a mil

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 878 ✭✭✭sonnky

mike65 wrote: »
    6:10 Tramore Irish Racegoers Club Handicap Hurdle 2m - Cybersnow

Came back from a 8 month lay off at Downpatick over 2m 7f with an imperious ride under Kevin (?) Donoghue who didn't raise the whip once as far as I can tell, he was sat motionless all the way keeping his charge out of potential bother by sitting him out the back and wide, gradually picking off the field over the final mile jumping smoothly. Had he been pushed Cybersnow would have won that by 20 lengths. Only penalised 6 lbs for that Donoghue takes the ride tonight claiming 5. There is nothing else in this race of comparible quality so its simply down to handling the tight undulating nature of the Tramore course, the drop in trip is not a worry as he has wins over this distance (Galwey and Killarney).

8:20 Tramore Harney's Of Dunhill I.n.h. Flat 2m - Apt Manor

A Willie Mullins bumper pick? Yep. Found Dermot Weld fav Fort Defiance too good for him at Galwey but thats no disgrace. The only likely challanger tonight is Quenzo Pierji who finished 2nd to short priced fav Battling Boru at Wexford a couple of weeks ago. He was very nearly out of the money places at the jam-stick and doesn't look like he'll stop Apt Manor if it becomes a race on the run in.

The odds are 2.00 and 1.50 and Cybersnows will only shorten I think.

Keith Donoghue

• Registered Users Posts: 878 ✭✭✭sonnky

Cybersnow won at Galway last year

• Closed Accounts Posts: 160 ✭✭OneForTheTeam

Thanks Mike;)

That'll do nicely, Devastator you must be quids in I'll be expecting a bottle of scotch and box of chololates for Chrimbo! :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,480 ✭✭✭Devastator

WAHEY!

3rd day in a row man, well done! I've been working all day and just got home and came on here to check rather than PP :D

Many thanks, I tried to get you scotch but this is all the shop had left....

Scotch%20Tape.jpg

• Advertisement

:p

I did a quick scan of tomorrows cards and can't see anything to obvious. If I can find
    two I'm happy with I'll post, otherwise it'll be a day off. No point in picking marginal bets for the sake of it.

• Registered Users Posts: 127 ✭✭winslow

Thanks Mike, saved my day.

Just had a proper look, a few very short priced horses that should win but all have enough questions marks over them with some possibly high quality horses making their debuts against them to avoid betting today.

Advertisement