Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Recycle computer - anywhere free?

Options
  • 12-08-2010 11:10am
    Registered Users Posts: 171 ✭✭

Hi

I want to recycle an old computer, its too old for reuse, a mac with monitor, would anyone know where I could recycle this in the Dublin area for free?

Thanks alot

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 73 ✭✭CompFix

Ballymount Civic Amenity Centre has free WEEE recycling as far as I know.

• Registered Users Posts: 120 ✭✭Stiltzkin

The side of a ditch,thats free.:D:D

• Registered Users Posts: 372 ✭✭Patriciamc93

All civic amenity sites should take eletrical goods free of charge as there was a weee fee included at the time of purchase!

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 16,397 ✭✭✭✭Degsy

Hi

I want to recycle an old computer, its too old for reuse, a mac with monitor, would anyone know where I could recycle this in the Dublin area for free?

Thanks alot

stick it on www.adverts.ie as a freebie

• Registered Users Posts: 171 ✭✭Captain Kidd

great thanks everyone

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Category Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 18,421 CMod ✭✭✭✭The Black Oil

http://www.dublinwaste.ie/bring_bank.php?fac_pid=839

This place in Swords. It's only open on Weds-Sat, but we've dropped a few computers and electrical goods in there for free, no problems.

• Registered Users Posts: 171 ✭✭Captain Kidd

absolutely perfect, thanks, the computer is in swords.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 27,216 CMod ✭✭✭✭spurious

There's a free electrical recycling event in the Irish Museum of Modern Art, Royal Hospital Kilmainham this Sunday.

Advertisement