Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

moving to a new town

• 12-08-2010 11:57am
    Registered Users Posts: 191 ✭✭

Im looking to move to tullamore and i am currently living in athlone
    I am recieveing social welfare payments at the moment and i am just wonder when i move can i just transfer my payments or will i have to start the whole process again ???
    I will be moving in with my partner and he is on a 3day if i do have to start all over again will my payments be judged on what my partner is getting :confused:

Comments

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 6,854 Mod ✭✭✭✭mp22

you should be able to transfer you claim http://www.citizensinformation.ie/categories/housing/owning-a-home/buying-a-home/moving-house about 3/4 down the page

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,021 ✭✭✭shoegirl

I went into both my old office and new office. They were very helpful, but they did want proof of my new address. Otherwise it was well handled.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 273 ✭✭Grim_Wreeper

In this situation can you apply to be means tested again?
    I only ask as I'm currently living with my parents and I will be moving counties soon.

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 6,854 Mod ✭✭✭✭mp22

Your circumstances will have changed,so you can re-apply for jsa

Advertisement