Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Navigation skills 1 day course - anyone interested?

Options
  • 12-08-2010 12:04pm

Have been walking and scrambling around the Reeks and the Cahas for 2 years now so thought I should do a course, but not one for complete novices, more about navigating and compass skills, pacing etc.

Nathan here has said he'd do a one day intensive course in South Kerry so if I could get another 2 or 3 that would seem ideal. Had 2 friends, one just did his ligaments and is off the hills for a good while, so was wondering if any one or two out there would be interested so I can get back to Nathan.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,731 ✭✭✭FrostyJack

Hi I would be interested if it was on a day I was free.

Sent you a PM.

Incidentally I read back through my first post, where I signalled I had 2 friends. Maybe I should really have elaborated to say I had 2 friends who were interested in doing the course with me...:D

Advertisement