Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Student Card

Options
  • 12-08-2010 12:23pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 43

Hi guys just a quick question. I was studying abroad the academic year just gone, during which time the new student card policy came into effect whereby you use the same card throughout your degree. Being abroad I was unable to collect my student card and, as far as I am aware, it was not posted to my home address. As such, will I be able to obtain a new student card without having to pay the 30 euro replacement fee?

Cheers in advance!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 597 ✭✭✭Tayto2000

Afaik you only have to pay for a replacement, if it's a case that you just haven't picked up your new one it should still be available free (They're printed on the spot and there's passport style rules now about the photo so you need to be there to get it made up).

Check with the student desk though, I'm making assumptions based on what would be reasonable, which is often a mistake in UCD... their number is (01) 716 1500

• Registered Users Posts: 144 ✭✭JonB

They normally have your card to collect at the student desk if you havent collected it yet.

• Registered Users Posts: 834 ✭✭✭The Agogo

You're not gonna get charged don't worry. Same happened me

Advertisement