Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Does Gamerbee use Akuma as a secondry seeing as he mained him in Vanilla ?

Options
  • 12-08-2010 1:55pm
    Registered Users Posts: 729 ✭✭✭

Forgive my ignorance or if this has already been brought up, but I main Guy and was thinking of using Akuma as a secondary, so I was searching Youtube for some match vids when I found this.

YouTube - MirrorR(Gouken) vs GamerBee(Gouki) #01 - Hopeless

Damn! @ 5:11 and 9:16, whilst we can all agree Gamerbee is the best Adon in world for now, I never knew he played Akuma till I heard he was going to use him at SBO in Vanilla.

I know very little about Adon outside of watching Gamerbee's match's (was tempted to pick up Adon but didn't want to jump on the band wagon) or Adon's bad matchups but has he ever switched to Akuma in a match since Super came out ?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,878 ✭✭✭bush

J0hnick wrote: »
    Forgive my ignorance or if this has already been brought up, but I main Guy and was thinking of using Akuma as a secondary, so I was searching Youtube for some match vids when I found this.

YouTube - MirrorR(Gouken) vs GamerBee(Gouki) #01 - Hopeless

Damn! @ 5:11 and 9:16, whilst we can all agree Gamerbee is the best Adon in world for now, I never knew he played Akuma till I heard he was going to use him at SBO in Vanilla.

I know very little about Adon outside of watching Gamerbee's match's (was tempted to pick up Adon but didn't want to jump on the band wagon) or Adon's bad matchups but has he ever switched to Akuma in a match since Super came out ?

I heard Arturo Sanchez saying people figured out his Adon at evo casuals or money matches and that he swicthed back. I dont think these were recorded though.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,237 ✭✭✭Owwmykneecap

Most specific thread ever.

• Moderators Posts: 8,678 ✭✭✭D4RK ONION

I hope the server randomly picks this as thread of the day. People will think this forum is insane fun :P

• Registered Users Posts: 7,499 ✭✭✭Sabre0001

Played a money match set against Sabin:

Starts to use Akuma here:

🤪

• Registered Users Posts: 955 ✭✭✭GorySnake

Bush80 wrote: »
    I heard Arturo Sanchez saying people figured out his Adon at evo casuals or money matches and that he swicthed back. I dont think these were recorded though.

A shame, people should just stick to their characters, especially ones that see no play, even if it created a load of Xbox Live wannabe's

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,020 ✭✭✭Ry

to the OP

I forgive you.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,707 ✭✭✭✭K.O.Kiki

GorySnake wrote: »
    A shame, people should just stick to their characters, especially ones that see no play, even if it created a load of Xbox Live wannabe's
    Playing to Win :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,878 ✭✭✭bush

Ya cant really have a go at him for using his main from sf4 though in fairness

• Registered Users Posts: 955 ✭✭✭GorySnake

Yeah it was a money match, playing to win and all that but honestly it creates a boring scene when everyone runs to the same top characters. (Will regret posting this when I pick Chun at the next Inferno)

Of course I could be wrong, maybe it was just that one moment he though Akuma stood a better chance than Adon, though with no personal experience I would have thought Adon Vs. Dhalsim would have been grand for Adon.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,707 ✭✭✭✭K.O.Kiki

Honda: Dictator is 6:4 (Honda adv.)
    Akuma: Dictator is 4:6 (Dic. adv.)

Guess what happens? :D

• Advertisement
  • Moderators Posts: 5,558 ✭✭✭Azza

Akuma: Dictator is 5:5 :P

Advertisement