Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Tour de Munster

• 12-08-2010 2:10pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 81 ✭✭

Good luck to everyone taking part in the TDM for Down Syndrome Ireland.

The gang started this morning and are presently near The Vee. Progress can be tracked here (OK... not quite HTC Columbia but not bad ;)) or tweets here.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,857 ✭✭✭langdang

Ya, best of luck to all involved, weather looks OK anyway for the few days. Hopefully there won't be any widespread tummybug sweeping through the peloton this year - it's tough enough without that!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,694 ✭✭✭thesimpsons

any ideas of what route into Limerick tomorrow and approx times?? tks

The map I've seen shows Ennis Road, Sarsfields bridge, O'Connell Street, out towards the Crescent.No idea of times I'm afraid.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,031 ✭✭✭CheGuedara

Routing as far as I can tell you is that they won't actually be hitting Limerick city (will be as per the MMR route LINKED). If it's any use the estimated time getting to the foodstop in Boher is 4.25pm

CheGuedara wrote: »
    Routing as far as I can tell you is that they won't actually be hitting Limerick city (will be as per the MMR route LINKED). If it's any use the estimated time getting to the foodstop in Boher is 4.25pm
    Limerick is Day2, you're looking at Day1 ;) Are there times included in the MMR? Not really familiar with it!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,031 ✭✭✭CheGuedara

Sorry bout that - Let me see....

[digs around in email inbox]

Est time arriving into Limerick (Cruises St) is 1.30 & route is as per this link

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,694 ✭✭✭thesimpsons

great, tks. got a young fella mad into cycling and wants to go see.

adodsk, any link to a "live" map for today? The link above is still linking to yesterdays cycle for me?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 81 ✭✭adodsk

No i've been looking too. I originally got the link from the official TDM website but I guess it's not been updated yet.... are they still sleeping?? ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 81 ✭✭adodsk

Tracking link updated

Yesterday's photos added.

• Advertisement

You da man, cheers.
    Had a look back through some of the older tours pictures for a chuckle - you can't beat a long day in the saddle before crawling into a child-sized bed with a motorbike duvet cover, then getting up and doing the Conor Pass after breakfast...

Advertisement