Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Leaving Cert Results and UCAS

• 12-08-2010 2:32pm
    Registered Users Posts: 19

So I applied to UCAS and as results day is upon us, Do I have to send my results to the British Uni's or will they get them automatically like CAO ??
    :rolleyes:

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5 Vado

With UCAS, I got provisional offers from the uni's I applied for and then selected the ones I wanted as my main choice and back-up choice. I'm assuming that UCAS either send them your results either before or on the same day as I found out that I got in for definite a few days within getting results (although I knew I was in anyway since I met the requirements of the provisional offer)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,404 ✭✭✭qwertplaywert

I have been told by alot of people that I need to send my results, but my conditional offer[and insurance offer] are now unsuccesful, so they must recieve them?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 29,089 ✭✭✭✭LizT

They do get them, when I applied 2 years ago I sent up my results anyway but I got my offer confirmed and accepted the day of my leaving results.

Advertisement