Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What happened to the apprentice on London ink??

Options
  • 12-08-2010 3:13pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,398 ✭✭✭

Was just watching the new season of London ink and they were looking for a new apprentice, what happened to the girl they had the last season??
    No way she could have completed an apprenticeship by now?

Tried googling it but it's like she never existed......

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 642 ✭✭✭Contessa Raven

I've watched it a few times and the apprentice Rachel (?) was useless. She had to be reminded to do everything numerous times. And when the artists were tutoring her in techniques and stuff she just stood there. She never asked any questions. She seemed like she had no enthusiasm or interest. Wouldn't be surprised if they just told her to pi$$ off. They complained about her alot.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,398 ✭✭✭whatdoicare

I've watched it a few times and the apprentice Rachel (?) was useless. She had to be reminded to do everything numerous times. And when the artists were tutoring her in techniques and stuff she just stood there. She never asked any questions. She seemed like she had no enthusiasm or interest. Wouldn't be surprised if they just told her to pi$$ off. They complained about her alot.

I agree there (although from experience, you can't trust editing, they might have been creating another yogi (sp?) I still have no idea why he was an apprentice, he wanted to be a musician!)

Is there an episode where they get rid of her or was she only supposed to be there for a season and after that it's tough luck?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,808 ✭✭✭✭chin_grin

I agree there (although from experience, you can't trust editing, they might have been creating another yogi (sp?) I still have no idea why he was an apprentice, he wanted to be a musician!)

Is there an episode where they get rid of her or was she only supposed to be there for a season and after that it's tough luck?

Yoji even? :D (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yoji_Harada)

Never really bothered with the London Ink. Think it was that f*cking annoying whiny accent and they seemed to be up their own holes!

chin_grin wrote: »
    Yoji even? :D (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yoji_Harada)

Never really bothered with the London Ink. Think it was that f*cking annoying whiny accent and they seemed to be up their own holes!

Haha that's the fella! He comes across as a really nice guy but it's really obvious he can't draw and only wants to play guitar- someone who actually wanted to be a tattoo artist could really have done with his job.
    I also don't get why he's doing it to support his family, he'd make instant money playing gigs in pubs.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 36 tommywiseau

the apprentice from the 1st season was a cover girl for total tattoo about 6 months+ back.. there was a short interview also in that issue with her. think she was still on the hunt for an apprenticeship as what she did on london ink was just for the cameras, she was an extra really.
    the 4 main artists on london ink have their own seperate studios and only came together in a mock up studio for filming.. so she wasn't doing an apprenticeship as such.

• Advertisement

the apprentice from the 1st season was a cover girl for total tattoo about 6 months+ back.. there was a short interview also in that issue with her. think she was still on the hunt for an apprenticeship as what she did on london ink was just for the cameras, she was an extra really.
    the 4 main artists on london ink have their own seperate studios and only came together in a mock up studio for filming.. so she wasn't doing an apprenticeship as such.

Wow, that's really a let down to find that out. Is miami ink done like that too?

Advertisement