Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

garmin update downloads to sd card how is it done

Options
  • 12-08-2010 3:57pm
    Registered Users Posts: 13

have downloaded North Western Europe onto nuvi 250. Now want to download uk and Ireland to sd card as western europe does not fit in unit itself. I am downloading maps to my pc now. I will then try to upload U K and Ireland to the sd card using map install if I can access it. Does that come with the map download I am doing at the moment. Is there an easier way of doing all this. I have spent a week figuring this out for myself. Hopefully this option will work and I will have all the countries on my Garmin that I wish to have.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 13 gerandtim

That worked for me. All maps that I want are now on garmin nuvi 250 and can download other areas from my pc when required. Ireland and uk on sd.

• Registered Users Posts: 13 gerandtim

I mean the procedure that I described in my first post. Did not need to try Bedlam suggestion.

Advertisement