Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Accommodation Aug 16-20

Options
  • 12-08-2010 4:28pm
    Registered Users Posts: 10

Wierd one, but worth a punt - hope a Boardie might have the answer for me! I'm sitting exams in the centre of Dublin next week (Aug 16-20) so I need to stay in town Mon to Fri. I just need a bed, really and I could stay in one of the cheaper end hotels, but tbh I'd really like access to a kitchen etc. Anyone know of any suitable places that would do a 1 week only let? I'm at a loss and I know it's short notice, but I had been thinking about commuting daily from home, but I'm going to be desperate for study time every day between papers, so I figure staying in the Smoke is the best option. Any ideas, I'd be super-grateful!!

Comments

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 10,661 ✭✭✭✭John Mason

why dont you look at hostels?

most have private rooms and would have kitchen access

• Closed Accounts Posts: 125 ✭✭YouTalkinToMe

Id say hostel would be your best bet.I know a couple of good ones with kitchen access and pretty cheap 2.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,284 ✭✭✭wyndham

Id say hostel would be your best bet.I know a couple of good ones with kitchen access and pretty cheap 2.

You keeping the names of them a secret? :)

• Registered Users Posts: 10 LawBaby

thanks to you all - any hostel names you could volunteer, I'd really appreciate it : - )

Advertisement