Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Wexford to Dublin

Options
  • 12-08-2010 4:43pm
    Registered Users Posts: 17,965 ✭✭✭✭

Just wondering if getting from Ferrycarrig Park to Inchicore in Dublin is doable in two hours on a Sunday around 4?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,549 ✭✭✭✭Judgement Day

Just wondering if getting from Ferrycarrig Park to Inchicore in Dublin is doable in two hours on a Sunday around 4?

By helicopter? :D

• Registered Users Posts: 17,965 ✭✭✭✭Gavin "shels"

By helicopter? :D

If that's an option down there and it's an alright price I'll take it, Wexford Youths -v- Shels at 2pm and then in work in Dublin at 6pm, mission impossible?

You'll do Dublin (from the liffey) to Wexford town in two hours with little traffic.
    I'd give 2.30 if you can, just in case you hit traffic or anything.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,291 ✭✭✭Dinkie

It should be doable if you don't stop. I can get from Wexford to Beaumont Hospital in 2 hours on a workday morning.

• Registered Users Posts: 452 ✭✭Murtinho

Answer to the original post

Definitely

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 12,102 ✭✭✭✭Drummerboy08

Wexford bridge to the M50/N11 interchange is around 1hr 20 minutes. Its another 10/15 minutes up the M50 to the red cow, head city bound at the red cow and you should be Inchicore after 1hr 50 at most.

Cheers all, now just gotten find a lift from the match.

Definitely doable. I get from my front door in Rosslare to my front door in Shankill in 1hr 40mins and I would say the distance from rosslare to ferrycarrig would be similar to the distance from loughlinstown roundabout to inchicore - give or take a couple of km.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,017 ✭✭✭jpb1974

Traffic can get very busy on Sunday late afternoon/evening with all the Dubs heading back to the Big Smoke from their beach homes.

Drive safe.

• Registered Users Posts: 452 ✭✭Murtinho

jpb1974 wrote: »
    Traffic can get very busy on Sunday late afternoon/evening with all the Dubs heading back to the Big Smoke from their beach homes.

Drive safe.

try and leave just before the final whistle, can be a bit of a que to get out of ferrycarrig park at full time,

• Advertisement

Cheers again all, think I've a lift sorted and he's said he'll have me in work in plenty of time :D
    Murtinho wrote: »
    try and leave just before the final whistle, can be a bit of a que to get out of ferrycarrig park at full time,

Awh I know that, think I've missed one Shels match down there since Wexford were set-up.;)

Done the journey in just over an hour and a half! :eek: Pity about the fecking results!:mad:

Advertisement