Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Netgear wireless connection "Limited Accesss"?

Options
  • 12-08-2010 4:56pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,292 ✭✭✭

Hi, My wireless connection isnt working.
    Basically what happened is the cable that is connected to the phone socket got knocked out & since then I cant get the wireless connection for laptop working properly
    My PC is connected to a router via ethernet cable & the connection on that is working fine just the wireless that is the problem.
    The laptop is finding the connection & signal strength is excellent. But a message keeps coming up saying "this computer has limited access to this connection" in the network connections list & the connection was working fine until the cable was disconnected from the phone socket.
    I tried resting the router & disabling & then enabling the connection but it still wont work.
    Anybody have any ideas what might be wrong?

Advertisement