Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Hairdressers in Cork International Airport Hotel

Options
  • 12-08-2010 5:04pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4,852 ✭✭✭

Hi all, just wondering if anyone has had their hair cut in the hair salon in the Cork International Airport Hotel, their prices seem pretty reasonable. I'm on the hunt for a new hairdresser and this place would be convenient to work for me. Thanks in advance!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 12,683 ✭✭✭✭Owen

The other half works in the business park, and though she hasn't had her hair cut there, some of her colleagues have. They seemed happy with the service!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,852 ✭✭✭ncmc

Just wanted to come back on this one. I got my hair cut there this week and I'm delighted with it. She closes at 6, but had no problem staying on til nearly half past to finish my cut. She did a really nice job and is lovely without being OTT and in your face. I'll definitly be going back to her.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,453 ✭✭✭Shenshen

I have to say, I've tried her and I'm not convinced.
    Usually, a haircut for me takes around 15 minutes. I went up to her in my lunchbreak, and she took well over 1 hour.
    She was doing a lot of talking, but not a lot of listening, so I ended up with a haircut I had to go back into town to get done the way I wanted it...

Advertisement