Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Won't connect to server ps3

Options
  • 12-08-2010 5:22pm
    Registered Users Posts: 645 ✭✭✭

Hey,

I recently bought battlefield bad company 2 and can't play online on the ps3, everytime i try to join a game is says unable to connect to server. I have no idea what the problem is? I play mw2 online no problems!

Thanks for the help!

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 25,261 CMod ✭✭✭✭Spear

Liam90 wrote: »
    Hey,

I recently bought battlefield bad company 2 and can't play online on the ps3, everytime i try to join a game is says unable to connect to server. I have no idea what the problem is? I play mw2 online no problems!

Thanks for the help!

Past examples of this were down to the NAT settings. Fingers had a post here which explains:

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showpost.php?p=66663002&postcount=30

Alternately, if you're on Eircom the firewall needed to be disabled.

Advertisement