If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Spec's for the NEW PHILIPS 9 series

Options
  • 12-08-2010 5:41pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2,957 ✭✭✭

Hi folks

JUST PUBLISHED:D
    The spec's for the new 9 series LCD TV's are now up.
    Makes for very interesting reading.
    They certainly sound like they are going to be bloody impressive. I cant wait for them to land in so I can get 'em hooked up to a Blu-Ray player and see what they can do - i'd say they will, like the 8605 range, be a tweakers delight.

Here's the 40PFL9705H
    http://download.p4c.philips.com/files/4/40pfl9705h_12/40pfl9705h_12_pss_eng.pdf

and the 46PFL9705H
    http://download.p4c.philips.com/files/4/46pfl9705h_12/46pfl9705h_12_pss_eng.pdf

These are due for release.....soon(ish!)

The 40" is priced at €2099.99 and the 46 should sell for around €2799.99

Once I have my grubby paws on them, and after I've had a little play about with 'em (hard to beat unboxing somethig new, sexy and shiny:o) I'll let you all know.

atb
    Ash

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 51 ✭✭Brenno

Hey Ashley,

In the 9705 pdf, it showed a sleek home cinema sys HTS9520 - are these released yet? If so, are there any specs or prices yet?

Also saw the 40/46" 9705 won the 2010-11 EISA award again this year - do ya reckon they were holding back the release in the hope they could put shiny new EISA stickers on them?!

Any whispers from your supplier about stock of them yet? :rolleyes:

Cheers
    Brenno

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,957 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Ashley

Nicola on behalf of Ash:

Hey Brenno,

I have found a spec on the HTS9520 - http://download.p4c.philips.com/files/h/hts9520_12/hts9520_12_pss_eng.pdf

I have no release date or price as yet however. I also need to confirm a release date for the new 9000 series. Ash is in tomorrow so I'll see if he has any clues as to when we may see them.

Do keep an eye on our website www.philipsshop.ie for any updates.

Thanks a mil, Nicola.

• Registered Users Posts: 51 ✭✭Brenno

Thanks Nicola, that home theatre system looks great!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,957 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Ashley

Hi folks

I'll be out at the Philips Trade Show next week so I hope to get a concrete release date for the 9 series TV's from them then.

I'll post up when I have it.

Cheers
    Ash

• Registered Users Posts: 8,885 ✭✭✭Soarer

Managed to get my hands on one of these 46" beauties over the weekend, and I can honestly say it's incredible.

If anyone is humming and hawing about going for it, just go for it.

Promise John you'll love him long time, and he'll do you a great deal!

• Advertisement
  • Company Representative Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: John

The_wabbitt,

PM sent,

KR,

John McDonald
    Richer Sounds

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.