Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Mode Pack 6 next week

Options
  • 12-08-2010 5:57pm
    Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 25,261 CMod ✭✭✭✭

Due for release next week, supposed to include Laguna Alta rush and Valparaiso conquest.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 17,434 ✭✭✭✭Blazer

load of bollix..if they had released the full version of the game at the start maybe most of the servers wouldn't be empty now and ppl sick of it..

• Registered Users Posts: 1,022 ✭✭✭NOGMaxpower

Sc@recrow wrote: »
    load of bollix..if they had released the full version of the game at the start maybe most of the servers wouldn't be empty now and ppl sick of it..

Relax do not fear, come join us on our NOG server and you'll have the craic. TS3 going too = good fun

• Registered Users Posts: 5,042 ✭✭✭spooky donkey

yes i think its crap releasing old maps with new modes and trying to sell them as new maps. its a load of sh1te.

Would love to come on that NOG server but cant join servers only join on people who are buddies. Could you add me to your buddy list NOGMaxpower as i have problems connecting to ea acount server. My game name is SpookyD .

If your in my buddies ill join on you for sure.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 25,261 CMod ✭✭✭✭Spear

Sadly it's now turned out to be Laguna Presa Squad Rush and Panama Canal Squad Deathmatch.

than nothing much to get excited about at all. not that it ever was.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,039 ✭✭✭Moist Bread

Wouldn't have minded Valparaiso conquest. When is this Vietnam thing meant to be out? I'm not paying 30 bux or something crazy if it does.

at christmas, but what year is any ones guess.... 1943 Is over a year late coming out now.

Advertisement