Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Good Restaurant

Options
  • 12-08-2010 6:19pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 13

Hi

I will be in Tullamore on Saturday evening and am looking for a good restaurant. I'd like some where that is offering good value, maybe a meal deal etc. Nothing overly expensive. I like all sorts of food but something a bit different would be nice. I really like indian but find a meal out can be expensive if its not a set meal. Any suggestions would be welcome thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 691 ✭✭✭ghosttown

3 Indian in the town, so all getting competitive, any of them worth a try. Yaadgar and Cafe India beside each other so you can compare. Shisir up the top of town.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13 Crackerjack23

Hi Ghosttown

We decided on the yaadgar indian restaurant. We found it perfect. The atmosphere was lovely. We arrived early so no problem finding a table. As the evening progressed most tables down stairs were full. The decor, lighting and backround music were spot on. We weren't aware they didn't sell alcohol so my oh went down to dunnes to buy a very reasonable bottle of 120, which made our meal even cheaper.

It is also possible to bring your own bottle/cans of beer and they will put it into the fridge and serve when needed. The meal its self was top class. Extremely tasty and I just couldn't believe the value. Very good. The service was good and not too over the top. We were left alone to enjoy our evening with just a couple of times when the ownere asked if all was ok. We stayed for over 2 and a half hours. Very recommended.

Advertisement