Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Diary: I'm buying a house. Offer accepted.... now what!? :)

Options
124»

Comments

• Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 32,387 Mod ✭✭✭✭DeVore

Yeah, in the end of the day its an easy game to play in reverse. I put my money where my mouth was and I got something I valued as highly as that money. If the market had crashed further, I was quite prepared to sit here and be happy with the roof over my head, a roof I could have bought for lets say 100k less a few years later. I have to acknowledge that my situation is a bit odd, because I could put so much to the cost of it in cash, but still...

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,097 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

I want pix of the home cinema!

Also your position shouldn't be odd, you worked and you saved, it's odd that that is odd. :D

Advertisement