Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Flat coated retriever

• 12-08-2010 6:41pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5

Hi guys i was wondering if anybody knows where i can get a flat coated retriever in ireland there like feckin gold dust and i have been tryin to find one for ages .
    Any help???

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,949 ✭✭✭Cherry Blossom

Contact information for the breed club

Flatcoated Retrievers of Ireland
    Mrs. H. Pauritsch
    Rathpierce, Ballyfad, Gorey, Co. Wexford.
    (0402-21649)

Taken from here :-

http://ikc.ie/index.php?option=com_content&task=blogcategory&id=17&Itemid=32

Hope this is ok to post?

• Registered Users Posts: 5 the sham

youd think it was that easy :) ,tryed that number for weeks only get the machine and never get a reply......:confused:

Have you tried e-mailing:

info@ballintoghergunclub.com

they might know of breeders or be able to put you in touch with owners who might be able to help.

cheers ill try that

right ,ive sent them of a mail, waite and see what happenes next......

• Advertisement

You could try other big gun dog clubs as well or go along to one of the big working dog show if there is such a thing. That particular club has a bit about them on their website so I'd assume they know of a few around. Fingers crossed for you anyway!

yeah ill have a go at that tomorrow ,never thougt of the gun clubs, thanks for the help...to be continued...:)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,000 ✭✭✭andreac

We breed YELLOW BLACK AND LIVER colored flatcoats!

visit us at http://www.LotsOfDogs.com

Em, this is an Irish site and you are based in USA:confused::confused:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,045 ✭✭✭✭tk123

TooManyDogs may have to surrender that username! :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,634 ✭✭✭TooManyDogs

Noooooo!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 43 mrsmalooly

Hi, just wondering if the OP had any luck with the Gorey breeder? I'm based in Wexford........the phone number code does not seem right for Gorey?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 183 ✭✭sionnaic

mrsmalooly wrote: »
    Hi, just wondering if the OP had any luck with the Gorey breeder? I'm based in Wexford........the phone number code does not seem right for Gorey?

Ballyfad is near enough Arklow for it to be 0402 I'd say

• Registered Users Posts: 43 mrsmalooly

Oh right.......thanks! I'm not familiar with the Wicklow codes

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11 lisahallatt

Just curious to know if you managed to find a flat coated retriever. Would love to get one myself...
    Thanks

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,920 ✭✭✭Dusty87

I have one:) Neutered though.
    Got him by accident, the girlfriend bought him for me years ago as a gun dog.
    Great dog, too smart for his own good. Requres a lot of training to keep him quiet. Also very strong. Il through up a pic soon. Very active dog though. I mean, even after your boll*xed, he is still going with no signs of tiredness

Advertisement